So Many Walls

For the monopoly game, you all split into groups of three since there were nine of you.

It was
Kageyama, Kenma, and Kuroo
vs
Akaashi, you, and Sakusa
vs
Hinata, Atsumu, and Bokuto.

Bokuto just drew a jail card. "Ugh. That's the third time!" He pouts but moves his piece. "I'll be right back guys." he says, and grumpily trudges out the room. You giggle. "Hehe he's so mad." The game keeps going. Akaashi gets up. "I'll be back. Could you play for me, Y/n?" You nod. "Sure!"  Everyone keeps playing.

"Hey we should organize a reunion or something." Hinata says. You smile. "Ooo with all your high school volleyball friends?! That's be so cool!"

As you guys talk details, you could hear the AC turn on and soon find yourself shivering. "Geez. It's so cold in here. Do you guys know if they have blankets? My jacket is way too thin to save me." Kuroo thinks about it. "It seems like everytime we come over, Akaashi puts the blankets somewhere new." Hinata nods. "Yeah. You should go ask Akaashi. All their doors are always closed, though. So it might take a while to find them." You get up. "Ugh okay. Looks like I'm off to do a scavenger hunt. Saku play for us, please?" He nods. "Yeah I've got you covered."

You go off to search for one of the boys. But in the halls of their apartment, you get a little distracted by the pictures on the wall. You could see two women who looked a lot like Bokuto. You guessed they were his sisters. You also saw a sweet looking woman with hair like Akaashi's and thought that must be his mother.

Soon you get back on track and start opening a few doors. You open one specific door and hear someone inside. •Finally• you think.

You stop dead in your tracks when you see Akaashi walk out of the bathroom, which was connected to another bedroom. He was only in his boxers and his hair was wet, so you could guess that he'd just showered. He doesn't notice you watching him until he looks in the mirror and sees you covering your mouth with wide eyes. He quickly turns around and covers himself with his hands. "Y/n?! How long have you been standing there?" You were buffering. "I- You- I- I-"

Akaashi wasn't too muscly. However, he still looked to be in shape and his body was gorgeous. You couldn't take your eyes off of him.

As if matters couldn't get worse, Bokuto walks in and both you and Akaashi look at him. He'd gotten out of the shower literally five seconds ago. You could tell because his entire body was still wet and his towel was loosely tied around his waist. "Hey Akaashi have you seen my—?" He suddenly notices you. "Oh.. Uh.. Akaashi?" he says, as if to question what was going on. Your eyes wandered. The water slid down his chest and traced his abs, then escaped to below his towel that he gripped tightly in one hand. One of Bokuto's muscly arms goes over his head to push his hair from his face. "Lord have mercy.." Your jaw slowly drops as you admire him.

But then you snap out of it when Bokuto calls your name again. "Y/n? Hello?" You blink a few times and back up as you cover your eyes. "Oh My God. What am I doing? I'm so sorry!" You take another step backward but slip on your heel and land flat on your butt. It hurt both your butt and your ankle but that wasn't your focus. Bokuto tries to help you but ends up dropping his towel by accident. "Oh no are you— agh!" He falls directly on top of you with a thud and a groan from you both. Your eyes widen. •There is a naked man.. laying on me.. Don't freak out. Don't freak out.• Bokuto lifts himself  so he wouldn't be crushing you. "Sorry! Are you okay?!" You refused to make eye contact and scramble out from under him and onto your feet. "Yup. Yup. I'm fine! I'm so—" You slam into another wall, face first. It was loud enough that the others, who were doing their.. own... thing, could hear. "Oh God! Ow!" Akaashi throws on his robe and tosses Bokuto his, then hurried to make sure you were okay. "Y/n be careful! Are you okay?" You put your hand out so he wouldn't come any closer and check your face for blood. There wasn't any but your forehead and nose both hurt really bad. "I'm fine! Don't worry! I should go!" You speed down the hallway with a funny looking run, given that your ankle still felt a bit unusual. "Y/n wait! It's okay!" Bokuto says, him and Keiji chasing you.

Then, for the second time, you trip over your own feet and fall. Before you could hit the ground, strong arms catch you and your head hits a strong chest. "Woah. Be careful. Why are you running?" You look up and see Kuroo looking back with a slightly worried expression. "Are you hurt?" You look at him fully and notice his lack of a shirt. You look behind him and see not a single shirt in sight, except Kenma's. "Why are you shirtless? Wait. You're all shirtless?!" Kuroo rubs his neck. "Well...Hinata wanted to talk smack during the game, so we all arm wrestled." Akaashi and Bokuto appear behind you. "Wow Y/n! You're so fast!" You were still focused on Kuroo. "And you're holding me!" He nods. "Yes I am. I had to catch you, remember?"

The blood books a flight out of your nose and your hand hurries to cover it. "Oh God. I'm just gonna go. So sorry!" As you try to make your escape you slam into another wall. "Jesus Christ! You guys have so many dang walls!" you say, rubbing your head. "I think I should head home. Like now." You start grabbing your things. "Y/n it's dangerous to go home alone at this time of night!" Akaashi insists. Bokuto agrees. "Yeah! And you just gave yourself like a bagillion different injuries!" You stumble to the door. "I'll be fine! I'll text you when I get home so you won't worry. Thanks for dinner. Kay Bye!" You shut their front door and hurry to your car before anyone could stop you.