Attractive

The three hours you spent out of the house left you feeling ecstatic. But when you got home, there was no one there to tell. •Those boys are sick and Bokuto still took them out.• you think, shaking your head as you head for a shower.

While your body was covered in vanilla scented suds from your body wash, your phone starts ringing. "Kaashi <3" The contact read. You dry your hand and pick up the phone. "Hey Kaashi!" You wondered why he was calling if was meant to be working. "Hey, Y/n. I just wanted to let you know these fools are with me." You needed clarity. "You mean Bo, Ken, and Kuroo?" "Yeah. Apparently Kenma wanted pie and Bokuto knew I was at this cafe while I was working... so. Here they are. Say hi." You hear the three of them say "Hi Y/n!" You laugh a little. "Aren't they interrupting your work?" Akaashi could hear the shower water. "They didn't bother me while I was with my coworkers but uh is it raining near you?" You stop the shower. "Oh no I was just finishing up my shower. It's pretty sunny actually." He nods and signals the other three to grab their things. "Oh alright. I just wanted to let you know they're okay. We'll be home soon." "Okay! Bye!"

Soon you were done showering and had been about to make dinner. You hear the front door open while you were leaned over, in search for pots. "Y/n! We're home!" You were still tending to your task. "Uh yeah hey! In the kitchen!" They make their ways there. Your hips switched as you shifted side to side, still trying to select the right pots to use. Bokuto's eyes land on your prize. The leggings made you look even better than how you naturally looked. "Goddamn, that ass!" he says. You freeze and slowly stand upright, facing him. "I'm sorry?" He covers his mouth. "I said that out loud?" he questions, looking at the other guys. Kenma nods. "Uh.. yeah.. kinda loudly too." He looks back at you. "I am so sorry." You put the pots on the counter. "Uh.. it's fine. Thanks, I guess?"

You clear your throat and refocus. "Ahem. Anyway, welcome home. I was~ planning on making my favorite for dinner because my day was so good!" You start bouncing a bit, as you were very excited. "I checked my grades and I totally aced my exam! And my boss said he sees all the hard work I've been doing and there may be a sweet promotion in my near future!" you squeal, still bouncing. You wore an opened hoodie with a tank top underneath, that exposed a bit of cleavage.

So your chest bounced with you and Kenma takes notice. "Wow.. So bouncy.." he mutters, but you hear and stop bouncing. "What'd you say?" He snaps out of it. "I said uh- Wow so nerdy.." You roll your eyes. "I studied really hard! It was important!" He laughs a little. "Well good job, then." You smile. "Thank you!"

Your smile falters slightly as you watch the boys all stare at you. Hard. You clear your throat and change your focus.

"Um.. Akaashi! I don't want to forget! There's this book—" Even after you called his name, Akaashi seemed a little bit distracted. He cuts in in the middle of your sentence. "Sorry um.. I just— where'd you get that shirt?" You blink a couple times and gesture to the tank top. Keiji nods, confirming that's what he meant. You look down at it and, by force of habit, smush your chest back to inspect it.

It made them all blush.

"Ah.. Just the superstore.. why?" Akaashi pinches his eyes and huffs out a breath to calm himself down. "No reason. It just uh.. it suits you. The color... the fit..." You smile. "Aw! Thanks Kaashi!" He nods. "Anytime.. now what about those boob— I mean books.. books.." You heard what he said clear as day but decided to pass it off as word jumbling. "Uh... right. It's a book about a boy and a lost flower. I can't remember the name, but do you know it?" He thinks. "Hm... I'd have to search for it. I'll get back to you." You nod. "Mkay thanks!"

You head over to the fridge. "So anyways, dinner! Are you guys cool with me picking what I want or was there something specific??"

Bokuto had let his eyes wander again. "That ass..." he mutters, but you hear and turn around. You didn't say anything and just stared at him. He had been biting on the side of his finger with his arms crossed as he checked you out. He straightens up. "Last time. I promise. I'm so sorry.." You didn't respond with more than a heavy sigh.

"So it's a no?" Kuroo had his eyes on you too. "Your titties- I mean- Oh my God. Wait I'm so sorry." You slowly put your hand over your chest. Kuroo starts freaking out. "Oh God, no. Y/n I swear I didn't mean to- It's just that- that they're right there! And you're all bouncy- Not that that would be an invitation to stare but I got distracted- not that it's your fault or anything but I just said the first thing I—" You put your hand up. "Don't forget to breathe, Kuroo. Calm down. Now do you guys want rice or noodles?" Kenma had actually put his switch down. "Nipples- Noods- Fuck wait."

You put down the wooden spoon you were holding, zip up your hoodie, and tug down your shirt. "Okay listen guys. I know I didn't tell you anything about this but the whole thing with he who shall not be named still gets to me especially now with what I'm doing at work and that being said I've been more cautious about myself sexually wise. And I know you guys like to flirt or whatever sometimes but this—"

As he gently grabs you by your shoulders to get you to calm down, Akaashi finishes the sentence. "—is making you feel uncomfortable. Y/n we're all very sorry. We've never seen you this comfortable in the house and we can all agree that you're a very attractive woman—" He cuts himself off as he sees you look surprised. "Why the shocked face?" You shrug. "I just don't get called attractive very often..." Bokuto buts in. "But you're a dancer?" You nod. "Yeah but until recently I wasn't even giving it my all so I didn't get noticed like ever.." Keiji cocks his head. "We'll talk about that later but you really are.. attractive I mean." Kuroo nods. "You've got the body of a dancer and this is our initial reaction to seeing more of it. But it's no excuse to treat you like meat, especially given what you've been going through." Bokuto nods. "Mhm! And we're all very sorry." Kenma agreed. "Yeah.. We'll control ourselves."

You let go of some of your tension. "Okay then.." Akaashi looks into your eyes for a second. "Well you still look uncomfy.. Let us make it up to you." You shake your head. "No no! It's okay!" He insists. "No it isn't. I'll buy you that book you want." Kuroo joins him. "I'll make dinner!" Bokuto thinks. "I'll get you those smoothies you told me about!" Kenma struggled. "I'll... stop night raging?" You shake your head. "One. You definitely won't. And two. This isn't necessary!" Akaashi refused. "Yes it is! I insist!"

You pout. "Akaashi~" He copies you. "Y/n~" Bokuto leans on your shoulder. "Akaashi worries a lot so he won't give in!" You sigh. "Fine... Kuroo I wanted to make spicy noodles, chicken, and bread." Akaashi thinks. "Spicy?" You nod. "Mhmm. Why? Do you not like it?" He shakes his head. "I do. Bokuto just can't handle it." Bo rolls his eyes. "Psh Yeah I can!" Akaashi gives him a look. "Bokuto.." Bo shakes his head. "I'm a pro athlete! I'll survive! Now, come come Y/n! To the couch!"

He whisks you off and away.