Ideas and Dings

You walk around the big house, searching for rooms. "Y/n shouldn't you already know where everything is?" Kenma asks, following behind you. "Hm? Oh not really. I usually just came to visit and I never really looked around. When I was younger, I never really got to come over at all." He nods. "Oh okay. Well it's a pretty big house." You shut another door. "Mhm. There's a guest house too. And a big pool. And there's a big room for dancing."

Akaashi was looking out a window. "This is starting to feel more like a mansion. But did your grandma dance too?" You smile. "Yeah. She was amazing at it, too. I have videos if you ever want to see. Ooo wait look!" you say, finally finding a room you liked.

They follow you inside. Most of the rooms weren't furnished but you could tell this was a bedroom. You find a connected bathroom. "This is so nice!" you chirp, your echo filling the room. There was a double sink and another door. It lead to a closet. You squeal. "Ah! This is perfect! Plenty of space for all my stuff."

Your mind was racing. "Ooo but I'm living with four guys.. hm.." Kuroo cocks his head. "What's that supposed to mean?" You look from the floor to him. "Hm? Nothing bad! I'll just have to assure my future boo that you four are nothing to worry about!" Bokuto clutches his heart. "Ouch. Just gonna friend zone us like that?" You laugh. "Oh hush you! Let's go find the rest of you rooms."

About an hour later, you had all put your possessions in your rooms and were finishing up some online shopping. You all had more things to move from your old houses, like beds, but you'd do it tomorrow.

"Okay. I'm done. What now?" Kenma asks. You look at him. "I just finished too. When Akaashi is done I suggest a grocery list?" The boys all nod and wait. Keiji walks to the fridge. "Let's see what's in here already. Hm.. expired milk.. trash. Yogurt that expires in.. a week. Hm.. so we need just about everything." You nod. "Mhm mhm. So when should we go?" Kuroo checks his phone for something. "I have work until Thursday." Kenma thinks. "Mm. I have a couple streams and I have to meet with some of my business managers. I'll be free by Tuesday." Akaashi was booked too. "I have an article to write. Then some manga editing. I'm out until Tuesday." Bo smiles at you. "I don't have work until Wednesday because we had a game!" You laugh at his enthusiasm. "Haha. Okay Bo. I had a game too so it's me and you. Tomorrow?" He nods. "Yup!"

Akaashi gets your attention. "Hey do you mind if I make the list and then you can all add to it if needed?" You nod. "Yeah that's fine!"

Bokuto circles back to your previous statement. "Wait. You had a game?" You nod. "Mhm. I perform at sports games too." He gasps. "Really?! When's your next one?" You think about it. "This month on the..." He was hoping your schedules linked up. "The 27th?!" You break your train of thought. "Yeah. How'd you know?" He grabs your hands. "Is it for my volleyball game?!" A grin spreads on your face. "I didn't even think of that! It might be! In Grandsquare Stadium?" He nods super fast. "Yeah! This is awesome! We get to work together!" You laugh. "It's amazing! But what's not amazing is the fact that my fingers are losing circulation!" He loosens his grip. "Oh! I'm sorry. Did that hurt?" he asks, kissing your hands. It made your heart skip a beat. "I- No...no you're good. Haha."

He has another separate idea. "You know how we were talking about doing a big get together with people from high school?" You nod, curious about his idea. He goes on. "Well I'm going against some people from high school at my game! So we should invite more people and then rent a place, like a villa or something, and then hang out for a mini vacation for a few days!" You were totally in. "Yes! Let's do it! We can work out all the details and get the word out. We're gonna have so much fun!"

Kuroo picks up his phone. "If you two are done squealing then I'll order us some takeout." You roll your eyes. "Psh. Anyways. Tell me when the food gets here. I'm gonna go in my grandma's room."

Kenma looks up from his phone. "Are you sure you want to go in there right now?" You nod. "Mhm. I have to put my mom's inherited clothes in a bag and my siblings' jewelry too." He puts his phone down. "Let me come with." You let him follow you there.

It went better than you thought. Nothing made you cry, though you felt sad, and Kenma helped you out. Your grandma was never one to have a lot in her room. When you were through, it looked like a hotel room. You and Ken finish just in time for dinner.

"Where's that dog you told us about?" Kaashi asks. You swallow some food. "My grandma always came back for him after the hospital. She's not coming back this time, so I sent him to the groomers for some extra love. He loves me too, but my grandma was his person.." He nods. "You're such a good person. I'm sorry such bad things keep happening."

That set off a ding in your head. "Oh! Speaking of bad things. The other conversation I needed to have with you."