In One Piece

Kenma squints to see. "So they let Bokuto out? What about Akaashi?" You move around in your sleep. Kuroo notices. "Don't wake her up yet. Let her rest." Kenma glances down at you and strokes your head to soothe you. Your head was in his lap while you laid on the other two seats.

Kuroo gets out of the car. Bokuto smiles when he sees him and they hug. They both get into the car. Bokuto carefully lifts your legs and puts them on his lap, so not to wake you. He ruffles Kenma's hair. "So what's going on?" Ken asks, dying to know. Bokuto sighs. "They let go of both of our interference charges but Akaashi isn't out because he actually hit the guy. The chief said he would keep trying to work something out." Ken sighs. "Alright.. I just hope he'll be okay alone." Bokuto nods. "I really didn't want to leave him there. But they wouldn't let me stay."

Kuroo looks at them. "Let's stay optimistic. Those officers won't let anything happen to him." Both boys nod.

Some more time goes by and you start waking up. You look around. Bokuto was smiling at you with his arms out, prepared for a huge hug. "Hey sleepyhead." You had to remember what was going on but once you did you hurry to hug him. "Oh my God! Bokuto!" Even once you were satisfied with the hug, which lasted a while, you remained in his arms. You checked all over him, expecting that something might be out of the ordinary.

He knew what you were doing and grabs your hands. He could feel you shaking. "Aw you're shaking. Y/n.." He could see the tears in your eyes. You'd been so worried. "You- You could've gotten really hurt." you cry, hanging your head. "And it would've been all my fault.." He holds your face in his hands and wipes your eyes. "Hey Hey.. no. It's not your fault. I chose to do it. And look at me now. Look at me." You do, even tho his face was blurry. "I'm okay." he assures you. "I'm okay." he says again. You repeat after him. "You're okay?" He nods. "Yes. I swear it." You nod with him. "Okay. You're okay.." you whisper, sniffling. You hug him again and he rubs circles on your back.

It was quiet for a minute while the other two watched him comfort you. "I don't know how you manage to still look good in runny makeup. Me? I could never." Kuroo says, lightening the mood. "That was so random." you say, starting to laugh as you let go of Bokuto. The boys join you. Kenma gives you some tissues for your nose. "Thanks, Ken. Anyways.. Are they still holding Akaashi?" Bokuto nods and explains the situation to you.

You felt bad again, and ten times more worried. "It was better when it was the two of you, so at least you could look out for each other but now he's alone?!" you fret. Kenma holds your hand. "It's not ideal but yes. We'll just have to hope this goes by fast."

You sat for a few hours, only growing more anxious as time went on. While you watched a movie in the front seat with Kuroo, you see the time change to six a.m. You shoot up, making everyone else more alert. "What's going on?" Kenma asks. They watch you struggle to get out of the car. "Where are you going?" Kuroo asks as you finally get the door open and run out. "The station is open now!" you yell behind you, and then trip and fall over your own feet. You didn't stay down long because you got right back up and ran towards the building. You knew you'd given yourself a pretty bad cut but all you could think of was Akaashi.

You burst into the doors. The staff was already expecting you. They pointed you in the right direction and you speed into the holding room. But you didn't find Akaashi. He wasn't there anymore.

You panic and look at the guarding officer, who was the same one as before. He sees that you were definitely about to cause a scene. "H-He.. Where is he?! Where is Akaashi?! He was here, wasn't he?!" You were starting to tear up. "I-Is he okay?!" The guard stands up. "Ma'am—" "Is he okay?!!" you yell. He sighs. "Ma'am just an hour ago he was—"

He wasn't answering your question fast enough so you storm out the room to find the chief. He'd give you answers. "Ma'am. If you would let me explain—" the guard pleads. "I don't care! I just want to know where—" You turn your head, searching for some direction, but instead find Akaashi standing with the other three boys. "Akaashi!" you practically screech.

You run and throw yourself around him, almost squeezing the life out of him. It made him laugh a little. You very gently held his face in your palms. "Oh my God! I can't believe you did what you did! Are you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?!" you ask as you scan all over him for bruises or scratches or cuts or any other imperfections. He was in one piece. Just as you'd left him. "I'm okay, I promise." he assures you, a light blush on his cheeks as you started showering him with kisses all over his face. "Thank God! Don't you ever scare me like that again!" you warn, holding his face and staring into his eyes. He nods his head with a little chuckle and you kiss his forehead one more time. When you pull back and see his whole face you gasp a little. "Oh.. I'm still wearing lipstick.."

Bokuto taps his chin. "It's funny how I have no lipstick on my face." You laugh a little and plant a big kiss on the center of his cheek, giving him his own mark. He does a little victory dance which made you all laugh.

You take a deep breath. "Finally everyone is safe again. But seriously guys, thank you so much. You literally saved my life. Again. And you risked your own and that was really scary but I'm just glad everyone is safe now." Kuroo pats your head. "I told you so. Group hug?" Kenma makes a face. "No thats weird." You put your arms out and tiptoe near him. "Oh c'mon. You know you were worried too. You suck at hiding it." He rolls his eyes and gives in and then the other three join the hug.

Kuroo hears your stomach growl. "There's our cue. We're all done here so how about I treat everyone to breakfast?" Everyone cheers and piles in the car.