9

Lorenzo's POV

When Love laid her eyes on me, the pools of green didn't hide their disgust for me.

Little did she know, I loved the thrill of the chase.

"What are you doing here?" Her voice soft, but still loud enough to hear over the music. I tilted my head as to think of an answer.

"I didn't know public places were off limits to go," I explained, "I'm sorry, your highness." I bowed as I would to a queen, and smirked when my eyes made contact with hers.

"You're an idiot," she giggled, and started feeling the music once again.

I watched as her own hands trailed up her legs up to her breasts, and I could only wish they were mine. Her hips moved to the beat and her face only showed how carefree she was.

Her tight, black dress rode up as she danced, and the lingering stare of men in the crowd made me want to put a bullet through each and every one of their rotten skulls.

My cock began to harden against my black jeans at the thought of her hips moving against me like that, and I felt it strain against my zipper, begging to be freed.

I started to walk away, but her voice stopped me in my tracks.

"Where are you going?" A frown was spread across her pretty face.

To the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face because you gave me a raging hard on.

"Nowhere." I said, simply. Hoping she wouldn't press me for the truth.

"Dance with me," she slurred, "please."

I was never much of a dancer, but for her, I'd run to the ends of the Earth.

She pulled me by my hand close to her, close enough to feel her warm skin and silky curls.

She was so beautiful under this light—under any light honestly.

Love swayed her hips against my still erect dick, and looked up at me with a smirk, as if she knew what she was doing to me.

If she stayed in this position, I was gonna relieve myself in my jeans.

Gladly this interaction was cut short by the vibration of my phone in my pocket.

I sighed, then took it out with a huff, and saw it was Akeno, another one of my closest friends.

I picked up, barely able to hear him over the music, but from what I did hear, they have a trace on Nikolai Volkov.

In that instant, I backed away from Love, and saw yet another frown on her face before I went to find Christian.

To my surprise, he was chatting with a blonde, Blair.

I'd only seen her once since I'd been back and she works for me. In high school, she did her best to get Love and I together. She tried to make it subtle, but with her, that was never the case.

"I'm gonna borrow Christian for a second." I sent her an endearing smile, then pulled him out to the street.

"I was about to get laid." He scowled, "this better be fucking good, man."

"Akeno got a trace on Volkov." I said, getting into the black SUV and turning on the engine.

"You're fucking kidding man," he buckled himself in, "are you doing it tonight?"

"No. I have a plan that needs to be followed. He's a fucking mob leader, I can't kill him just anytime. It needs to be right." And with that, I sped off to the storage unit he was last seen.