32

Love's POV

"I didn't think you'd actually invite Christian to this thing tonight. I thought you'd chicken out."

"You think so low of me," Blair said, sticking the spoonful of strawberry ice cream in her mouth.

"Honest truth," I replied, "Now Enzo is joining me all thanks to you. He invited himself by the way. I didn't even bring up the party."

"What'd your parents say the last time they saw him here?"

"They asked way too many questions for my liking, but Enzo had no objections before he was needed elsewhere."

"And the sex? You've yet to give me details."

"You horny little virgin!" I picked up the throw pillow behind me and threw it at her, making us both laugh.

"What? Gotta learn somehow, right?" She grinned, still reeling from her laugh.

"True. The sex was good—more than good. Otherworldly, better than I imagined it." I told her, and she looked down at her pint of ice cream and frowned.

"What's wrong, B?"

"Am I boring?"

"Of course not."

"I don't want Christian to think I'm a little virgin with no experience," she sighed, "you know I never did anything passed kissing with you know who."

"B, you have experience! You know he was just an asshole who couldn't wait." I put my hand on her knee, but she still frowned. "Kiss me," I suggested, and her eyebrows raised in response.

"What?"

"Kiss me and I'll let you know if I can tell if you're experienced or not," I offered.

Blair studied my face for a moment, probably trying to figure out if I was joking or not.

I wasn't.

"Are you sure? Wouldn't things be...awkward after this?"

"It's only gonna be awkward if you make it that way," I said, "we've been friends since I can remember."

"Can't argue with that. We've also seen each other's tits," she added, finally showing her pretty smile.

"Exactly,"

"Okay, but you have to be completely honest with me, even if it'll hurt my feelings."

"Deal," I chuckled, then moved closer to her, "ready?"

"Uhm, I think so," she hesitated.

"It's just a kiss, B. If you don't feel comfortable, we don't have to do this. I want you to know that,"

"No, no. I'm comfortable!" She said, and I leaned into her.

Placing my hand on her cheek, she must've got chills. "You okay?"

She inhaled a deep breath, "yeah."

I nodded, then licked my lips. I cupped her cheek with one of my hands, while my other was in her lap. Our lips gently touched, and after a few seconds, she opened her mouth slightly wider for me.

I've always loved kissing women. They knew more about the female anatomy than anyone else. I haven't done it in a while, but this definitely reminded me.

Blair was very timid when it came to intimacy, it clashed with her outgoing and confident personality. I could tell from her shyness of the kiss.

Instead of instantly shoving my tongue in her mouth, I let her get an idea of where this was going.