「 𝟒𝟒 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

As soon as you both got back to the house, you picked up where you left off. You each had no regard for anyone else in this second. You wanted to finish his level, and he wanted you; it was a done deal, and there was no backing out now.

Once entering his room, he roughly yanks your hair and brings you to the floor on your knees. He quickly unbuckles his belt, unzips his pants, and pulls you forward by your hair.

He wastes no time shoving his cock into your mouth. Gripping your hair with force, he thrusts himself roughly into your mouth and hits the back of your throat so brutally that it makes tears run down your cheeks.

You feel like you're suffocating, but you suddenly remember what Taehyung said long ago about breathing through your nose. You soon get your breathing under control and start deepthroating him yourself. He sucks in a breath to keep from making any noises of his own.

When he feels himself about to get lost in his blissful climax, he pulls out of your mouth. Your eyes darken and your lips have a small amount of precum leaking down your chin.

You wipe your mouth and laugh to yourself.

"Seems like I can make you excited, master." You tease him this time, glancing at his erection.

He doesn't say anything. He stands up and pulls up his boxers while yanking you to your feet and pushing you onto the bed.

"That confidence is going to get you trouble. I'd bite my tongue if I were you, or else I'll do it for you." You gulp from his threat and nod understandingly.

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

When Yoongi is finished with you, you're tied to the bed with white silk. Your eyes are covered by a black blindfold, and your mouth is held open with a red gag to keep you from talking. You're spread out on his bed with each of your limbs tied to a bed pole. You wear a black collar that has a silver chain connected to it. Yoongi has been tugging on the chain to choke you at times.

You have nipple clamps on your breasts with a silver chain connecting the two clips. Not to mention you have tiny vibrators taped to parts on your body; on the inside of your thighs, around your breasts, and on your clit. Plus, a huge dildo is stuffed inside you.

During the long few hours, he has exposed you to more of the painful side of sex rather than pleasure. Your skin is lined with red marks from a leather whip. While bruises are spread a few places from his lips leaving trials of hickeys from your neck down to your stomach or from how hard he was pulling your nipples with the clips. Your face is still red from all the light slaps he gave you from talking too much before he put the gag in.

Yoongi has had you in this position for hours, denying you release over and over again. Now you curl your toes again when he takes away another near orgasm, which has you crying out for him to just let you come.

"Mhmm!" You whine, but your words are incoherent due to the gag. You thrash around as you lose another climax when he turns off the vibrators and takes out the battery-powered dildo.

Your body trembles uncontrollably, and you feel him sit on the bed next to you. He takes out the gag and then unties the blindfold.

"... please, master...let me come, please. I'll do anything." You beg. This torture is too much for you to endure. It's too much for anyone to endure.

"So I finally broke you." His voice seems a little sad, but you can't say for sure since your emotions are all over the place.

"Fuck me, please, master. I can't take it anymore!" You cry, wanting him to let you come.