「 𝟐𝟓 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

An hour or so went by with Namjoon thinking he was in control of this whole situation, and you played along for his amusement.

However, when he admitted that you passed his level, he started to clean up. But you weren't done with him, and he was about to see what you could do in the bedroom too.

With his back turned on you, you softly stood from the bed and quietly tiptoed towards him. He was too busy cleaning the toys to even notice you, so it would be perfect.

Gently, you snake your arms around his waist, carefully pressing yourself into him. He chuckles at your efforts, but you weren't going to let it slip by.

He teased you, so now, you're going to get him back.

"What's wrong? You want more—"

"Shut up," you effortlessly cut him off. He wasn't going to act all high and mighty, especially for what you have in store for him.

"Excuse me?" He turns around with his eyebrows narrowed. He holds the authority like a parent. It's starting to piss you off. "I think that's a little rude—"

You skillfully grab the back of his neck and bring him closer towards you within mere seconds. You don't even give him time to react before you're kissing and sucking his neck.

Although you still have much to learn about the sex world, you know what you're doing is working, and you can easily guess that since he doesn't push you away.

As if in a trance, he melts right then and there. The palms of his hands grab the dresser behind him for support. It seems his neck was a sweet spot. You could practically hear his soft breaths, desperately trying not to show you how this is getting to him, but he fails miserably, and you hear everything.

You pull away after you've had enough, and the sight of him is breathtaking. You never could've imagined this man to look so embarrassed and hot at the same time, but he does.

"Are you nervous?" You turn him around and walk forward until the back of his knees hit the mattress.

You gently slide your hand over his chest and push him down onto the bed. "I promise I'll go easy on you." You whisper when you start climbing on top of him. You don't know why, but your confidence has skyrocketed. You want to be in charge.

"Wait, I-I've always been—"

"In charge?" You laugh and straddle his waist.

"Well, not tonight," you whisper and blow cool air against his neck, which makes goosebumps run along his skin. "I'm in control."

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

You softly kiss down his neck. You pull off his shirt while moving lower to his chest.

As your lips travel down his body, you can feel his stomach tense from how close you're nearing his crotch.

You continue to place kisses around his navel. You skillfully undo his belt, and your hand slides into his pants.