Chapter 3 - Interview, Food, Family & Friends Dinner.

Melody's POV:

I woke up it was 11AM I needed to hurry to be in Dublin for a job interview. I rushed got ready into a black pencil skirts white button up shirt and a black blazer. I got my keys, left a note on the table on the dining room table and breakfast in the fridge for the boys. I got my purse and mobile sent a text to Niall:

To: My Sexy Leprechaun xoxo <3- Just left for interview love U !!!!!! XXXX <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3

I put them in my handbag and got into my landrover and drove to Dublin finally I got there 5 mins before my interview for being a celebrity fashion designer. After filling out forms, showing my men and lady's outfits and talking to Samuel the employer. the last thing he said:"Thankyou Melody-Rose we will call you to tell you  if you got the job or not tomorrow night at 8pm and there is some huge bands who are looking for designers like yourself you have got some good work!" "Thankyou Sir for your time!" I picked up all the designs I had made put them away and left back to the landrover.

Niall POV

I woke up I had a text from Mel. I got up and went to the dining room found a note on the table with a key attached to it:

Hey Boys,

Gone for my interview , pancakes for your Breakfast with your names on the plates and Niall hunny more in the freezer just in case you want more! Be back at 2pm ish please kepp the house tidy, get a shower and here is the key for the recording studio. go record a song or have a play with the instruments!DONT BREAK ANYTHING!

See you soon , Love Mel-Rose xoxoxoxox

I woke the boys up and we ate the pancakes we then washed up the dishes and got showered then dressed and recorded a song for Mel.

Liam POV

"Hey guys the song for Mel-Rose should be called little things! Lets sing it to her at dinner! She'll Love it!!!!"   we recorded 'Little Things' because Nialler told us what she hated about herself and then we made some adjustments and it was awesome. I knew she would love it! about 2ish Mel-Rose parked in the drive she got out the car with her things and came to the house we all rushed out to her especially Niall. He kissed her lips. I cleared me throat on purpose. We picked up her bags.

"Hey Mel-Rose thanks for breakfast!" 

" No problem! Do you want a sandwich boys?"  

"Hell yeah!" Niall Screamed with his fists in the air we all laughed. We ate then all washed up singing and dancing to our music. Moments later the doorbell ran Mel rushed for it and welcomed her two cousins inside and introduced us and  we put the shopping away! "Boys these are my cousins Angie and Sally!" They gave us all high fives! they seemed nice! Hazza had a chance with one the rest of us are taken! im so glad.Sadly they left 20 mins after and everyone got along Harry got their numbers.

Mel's POV.

I walked over to my Niall and jumped on his back when he was talking to Zayn. He choked on the lemonade he was drinking! Zayn and I laughed niall started to laugh as well and I got down bout to get a can of coke when he put me over his shoulder and placed me in the shower and he turned the cold water on walked out of the walk in shower door and shut it closed and held it so I couldn't get out and then I pretended to give up then he opened the door and I ran out and pushed him in. He pushed the door open and he fell on top of me as soon as I hit the ground! we burst into laughter and Liam,Zayn,Harry and Louis walked in  "EWWWW THEY R MAKING BABIE!! PDA!!" Louis shouted at the top of his voice!

I pushed niall off me and ran around the house until I pinned him down and laughed as my clothes dripped with coldness onto him he  screeched " EEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWW EW WET T-SHIRT SHES TRYING TO MAKE BABIES WITH ME PDA PDA!!!" then he screamed "Niall get your girl off me she's embarrassing herself in front of you again!" I put my hand over his mouth and whispered in his ear "Lou shut it or I will not let you see Kevin or any Carrots again and how have I been embarrassing myself???!!"  "YOU'RE MEAN!!!NEVER MIND AND I NEED CARROTTS AND KEVVVVIN!!!!!!!!"