Girls Trip To The Hospital and Telling Everyone

Niall's POV

Today we had a all-day rehersals from 9am - 6pm so we left a note for the girls. We got into the Limo waiting for us and we drove down to the studio for a long days work. 

Mel's POV 

I woke up and I covered my mouth running for the bathroom. I pushed up the lid. And emptied my gut. El, Dani and Perrie came in and pulled my hair back and rubbing my back saying its going to be okay. I rinsed my mouth out and sat on the edge of the bathtub. " I need to go to hospital!" I managed to say rubing my eyes. "Okay we'll take you. Get dressed and be downstairs in 15 minuets and dont tell Niall!"  El said shoutng running out of mine and Niall's room.I got dressed rushing into some sweats and one of Niall's shirts and my hoodie. I slid on my ugg boots over the ends of my sweat pants and grabbed my bag. I got my keys and started the car and within minuets the girls had piled into the car. I looked at the time it was 12pm

We got to the hospital and came through the private entrance to the private reception and i asked if i could have an asap pregnancy test done. They said yes and to have a seat in the waiting room.About 5 minuets later a doctor came in she had tanned skin. "Mrs,Horan?" She was american, I looked up and stood as the other girls did aswell. "Girls come with me please" She lead us to her room "Hello I am Dr. Cox. I asume you think you pregnant!" I nodded. "When was the last time you were intimate with someone else?" I thought for a minuet. "It was when i was on my honeymoon last week with my husband."  "Okay well lets do these tests then!" She said.

After the tests i had to wait back in the waiting room for 4 hours . Then Dr.Cox came out with a floder. "I am going to give these papers in this folder to you. And congratulations your pregnant."  The girls hugged me then i thanked Dr.Cox with a hug and so did the girls. She is such a nice doctor. We got back in the car ad drove home. "Whenare we gonna tell everyone?" El asked smirking. "Urm how about tonight because we are having dinner with Niall and I's families at 7pm" We agreed and then we got home and it was 5pm.We a;; started making dinner and cleaning the house ready for visitors. 

*Hours later*

"Come into the living room I want to share something with all of you." I said nervously, everyone looked confused. "Everyone but us might want to sit down for abit!" Dani said standing next to El Perrie and I. "I am pregnant with Niall's baby!" Everyone's mouths dropped open and everyone shouted congrats and gave Niall and I hugs. Niall came to me last and kissed me passionatley.