Pop Goes The Baby!

Niall's Pov

The longest monhs of my life have been the past 8 1/2 months, They havn't been bad but it had been tiring looking after Mel which I love because she s my wife and I love her but also all of us boys have had to get El and Perrie into look after her and Dani because we have to record our third album which is a pain when all i want to do is look after my wife and the baby.

The baby has 4 weeks till it is due but Mel isnt coping well she is very uncomfy, agitated, tired and she has cried loads and i have just o idea what to do when she is crying all i do is calm her by singing to her and cuddling her and making her take a nap.

Liam's Pov 

( Most of what Niall said also is what Liam was going to say but im not repeting all of it so.... sorry)

The baby has 8 weeks till it is due but Dani isnt coping well she is very uncomfy, agitated, tired and she has been upset loads and i have just o nidea what to do when she is crying all i do is calm her by singing to her and making her hot drinks wilst reading to her. 

Mel's POV

We just came back from baby shopping the ladies who worked their treated us like royalty they were so kind and helpful, they carried our bags and got our trollies for us and also they gave us the best deals some things were like £200 but they gave it us for £50 or sometimes even nothing. I was shocked. Mothercare was a short walk from the house so we walked back. But Dani got agitated so Perrie took her home early in a taxi, so El walked with me because i wanted the excersize and walk in the nice sunny breeze. About half way home El answered a phone call and we were crossing the road she got their before me, but i collapsed in the road, "My waters broken" I shouted to El she hung up the phone and called an ambulance then rang Niall. I wasnt due for another 4 weeks. The ambulace got here and took me to the hospital. It was all a rush, i am in labour. WOW tis pregnancy was long but quick.

Niall's POV

My phone buzzed in my pocket.I looked at the caller ID it was Eleanor. I answered quickly.

(E-El & N-Niall)

E- Niall ! Meet us at the hospital.NOW

N-  Why?

E- SHE POPPED SHE'S IN LABOUR.

N- OH SHIT! I'll be there in 5 minuets

I grabbed Mel's keys told everyone and we all piled into the car and we got to the hospital. I asked at the front desk and We met El and Mel in a corridor whilst Mel was in a Wheelchair. 

"Hi Mrs.Horan we have to be quick, which 3 people do you want in the room with you?" The Dr said

"Liam, Niall and Eleanor!" My wife stated. We followed her and the doc into the room and we had to put on these suits. I was scared for my princess and my baby but i was also happy that after the baby Mel wouldnt be in pain.

After 4 hours we had our little baby girl. I get to hold her, I am shaking and so is Eleanor and Liam they are both wondering why they are in here with her. She notices their questioning faces and says "You are both in here because El you are my best friend and like a sister to me , you are going to be the godmum and Liam i want you to be the godfather. A tear rolls down my face as i pass my baby girl to her godparents. I get her back and ask Mel her name. "Ruby." she answers "Its a beautiful name." I walk out the door to the waitingroom where our friends are. "Guys meet Ruby!" I say looking at my princess no.2. They all adore her and hold her. "She looks so much like you, The blue eyes and brown hair!" Harry said giving me a patt on the shoulder. Everyone came into Melody's room and hugged her and Dani gave Ruby back to her. "Well done sista." Dani said in her best american accent