Chapter 12 - SHOPPING.

Melody's POV

I woke up about 8:30Am ish to a girl and boy screaming at each other. I pulled from Niall's grasp and wrapped my dressing gown around my cold body and ran downstairs. I found myself in the living room. Harry and my cousin were fighting with each other. She was in tears and his face had a red hand mark. She had slapped him across the face. I pulled them apart. And sat them on separate sofa's.

"Why are you two fighting?" I pleaded to know. "She cheated on me!" Harry screamed angrily. He threw a newspaper at me. The headling said;

'HARRY STYLES GIRL OR THIS GUYS GIRL?' My cousin was with this guy in a night club dancing and kissing him. The pap's must have been in the club.

"Who is this?" I asked her. "I don't know its not my fault! I was drunk. I was out with Sarah and Miley my friends they got me drunk for Miley's 19th birthday. We all did!" She replied in tears. "That's no excuse to go off with another guy." Harry said as he got up and punched the wall. It made a huge dent. "Harry are you forgetting this is my house. And you just punched a hole in the wall. I know your angry. But it's not an excuse! You Will Repair IT!!" He starting crying when all the lads and girls came downstairs. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?" Zayn screamed. I didn't tell them just showed them the newspapers of my cousin and the guy from the nightclub. Everyone was shocked and had their mouths dropped open. My cousin Kaylee left. I promised her I'd call her later. We all had breakfast and got dressed for our big wedding shopping. The girls and I were giddy. I invited Perrie, El and Danni because I didn't know what I would choose and they'd be upset if I didn't anyway. They loved coming shopping with me. The guys went to Belfast and we headed to Dublin. I found this beautiful dress shop we looked through a lot of dresses online whilst we were in the car. We found the hitched.com websites shop and I tried on a few dresses but they just weren't my cup of tea. I then asked the lovely lady who was serving us named Yvonne. "Hi Yvonne do you have this dress in the store?" I asked showing her my Samsung galaxy phone. "I'll have a look love." She said smiling.

She came out about 15 minuets after with the dress. "Here you go. Go try it on its new in store and we only got it this morning." She said with a smile on her face. "Thanks." I took the dress and walk-ran to the dressing room and Yvonne helped me put it on. I walked outwith a smile . The girls got up and their mouths were dropped. They threw questions at me all at once.

"OMG Mel you look so good in the dress Hun!" Perrie shouted excitedly.

"Yeah you do babes!" Danni agreed

"Is this the one?" El asked smiling like a lunatic.

"Definitely girls. This is the ONE!" I screamed giddily. I got changed out of the dress and hung it up on my rail. "Yvonne my colour scheme is Royal blue, Green, White and champagne. Do you have any bridesmaid dresses you think will go ?" She nodded and walked off quickly and came back with 4 designs of Royal blue dresses. The girls tried them on then decided on the one they all wanted. They were a beautiful Sapphire/ Royal Blue colour and were long. I loved them. So did the girls. After that we looked for flower girl dresses. And we found a ivory and shamrock green dress it was ever so cute. My flower girl was Louis youngest sister Daisy

Niall's POV

We entered a grooms shop and I tried on a few suits so did the lads. We all chose the same styles and colour. I liked the colour. I knew Mel would too. Then we chose the page boy's outfit. The page boy was Mel's nephew. She had a older sister who moved away from home when Mel was 12.His name is Drake. We bought them and left around lunch time and went through a McDonalds drive-through. We left because it was a long drive back to Mullingar. We got home about 5ish to the smell of Lasagne and the girls singing 'Call Me Maybe' by Carly Rea Jepersen. We all walked in when they finished the song. "Okay I'll call you baby!" I said wrapping my arms around Mel's waist.

Mel's POV

We were singing Call Me Maybe. When we'd finished. A certain pair of warm, strong and arms wrapped around my waist. "Okay I'll call you!" A familiar Irish lad said as he kissed my neck. I turned around and hugged him. "Babe I missed you!" I said burying my face into the crook of his neck. "I doubt you missed me more than I missed you!" He whispered. Niall lifted my chin up and kissed my lips softly and ran his tounge on his bottom lip begging for entrance without hesitating I let him in. We were there for a few minuets before being interrupted by Liam's attention seeking cough. We parted and I dished up dinner.

Mel's POV

We were singing Call Me Maybe. When we'd finished. A certain pair of warm, strong and arms wrapped around my waist. "Okay I'll call you!" A familiar Irish lad said as he kissed my neck. I turned around and hugged him. "Babe I missed you!" I said burying my face into the crook of his neck. "I doubt you missed me more than I missed you!" He whispered. Niall lifted my chin up and kissed my lips softly and ran his tounge on his bottom lip begging for entrance without hesitating I let him in. We were there for a few minuets before being interrupted by Liam's attention seeking cough. We parted and I dished up dinner. We ate. "Mmmmm this dinner is great Mel." Everyone said but in different ways. We left the cleaning up to the cleaners aka Larry (Harry n Louis).

After dinner we all went to the dining room and sat down. I sat between Niall and Danielle, and across from Zayn and Perrie. "What's everyone up  to tomorrow?" Niall asked. "Well us girls are free." Perrie, El and Danni said in Unison. "We are all off then?" They all nodded. "Well let's go out to find a wedding venue!" We agreed a time and rang up some places we wanted to view for our wedding reception etc.. Then we all went to bed considering it was 11:30PM.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bridesmaid dresses in Sapphire/Royal blue: http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/2875/?color=claret&colorid=12#.URkKCUBFD4g

Mel's Wedding dress in champagne : http://www.hitched.co.uk/wedding-dresses/so-sassi/carmen/

Mel's White Shoes: http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/white-crochet-lace-ankle-strap-court-shoes_272955610

Bridesmaid shoes: http://www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/navy-bow-bar-platform-court-shoes_269434541

FlowerGirlDressIvoryandShamrock: http://www.dessy.com/dresses/flowergirl/FL4034/#.URkRoUBFD4g

Niall's and the lads suits: http://www.dessy.com/accessories/paragon-pocket-square/#.URkVgUBFD4g

Page boys suit:  http://www.dessy.com/accessories/after-six-boys-backless-vest/#.URkWwUBFD4g

These dresses are beautiful, The suits are cool and the shoes are amazing.