Scan number 3

mel's pov 

We got back from our holiday last week it was so fun to be out in the sun. I got a tan and so did alot of people it was funny cos Harry burnt his legs so now he has red hairy legs. that moment replays in my head and everytime i laugh.

Today Dani amd I are going for our 3rd scan. Ni and Liam are both coming with us. We are all excited and we have only 3 months to go since we are 6months pregnant it is really hard to walk without bumping into something and i look bloody huge. But i dont care i love my baby and so do my friends and family.

we get to the hospital and get taken into the private clinic waiting room then my name is called and so niall and i both get up and follow the doctor she is really friendly she is called Angela and she has a four year old little girl named suzie. She puts the cold clear gel on my bump and i shiver abit but i am fine. we see the baby and Angela ask us "Do yoy want to know the baby's sex?" and we botb nod smiling "Well congratulations you have a little girl." I hug Niall and kiss his cheek and look back at the screen. Angela cleans up the gel with wet wipes and dries it with paper towles i put my chlothes back on and Niall and I walk out of the room smiling and our hand intertwined, when we reach Liam and Danielle we sit opposite them. " We are having a baby girl!" i screech out dani screeches too. Liam and Niall hug and then Liam hugs me and Dani hugs Niall and I. They are called and Niall sit holding hands and i rest my head on his shoulder and he kisses the top of my head.

Liam and Danielle come out a short while after announcing they are going to have a baby boy. We get into the car and Niall drives us home. When we get home everyone is here including spelaa. We tell our news about the babies sexes and everyone goes hyper we decided we will go shopping for the babies the girls and i for mine and Nialls baby and the guys will go shopping for Liam and Danis baby but we are not gping over the top or to extreme.

i cant think of anything else to write whilst im sat here on a train sooooo bored lol x