4 months pregnant.

Dani's POV.

Since Mel and I have found out we are pregnant we told everyone and our belly's have grown. The morning sickness effect hasn't taken over me but thats a different story for mel like 3 times a day she is throwing up morning afternoon and midnight i stay up with her because we cant sleep. i normally sleep on my back but cant now because of the baby ' wait a go son/daughter' i always think to myself.

Well as the boys, perrie , spelaa and El were at work today me and Mel had scans at 4pm so we went for them and saw our babies beating hearts they looked so tiny but so cute. We got home after and hour and started to make dinner.

Mel's POV

We finished making dinner around 7. Then everyone came home , Spelaa now stays with us when she doesnt have to get up to early for work. When the girls haven't been at work we all had girly days.

To be honest i Loved being pregnant but the thing is its so uncomfy and awkward. I feel awkward when i sit on th couch cos i cant lie down or the baby will crush my bones in my back so i lean against the side and i feel agrivated so i move around alot to get comfy. I'm starting to think its going to get much much worse.

Niall sleeps whilst i stay awake and sneak out of our room to the lving room to cry. All i think about is how much 'the fans are gonna hate me for being pregnant with Niall Horan's baby. What if they try and kill me somehow.' Why am i thinking about this i am a strong woman carryin a 4 month baby inside of me. I'll be strong. After i think of things like this i go back to bed and snuggle with Nialls sleeping body.

Nialls POV

I wake up to a sound of my wife throwing up and crying in our bathroom i run to her and cradle her and run her back and hold her hair he stops after a while and brishes her teeth 5 times then comes over to me and we hug for a while before shestarts running the shower and taking of her pj's until she's in her bra and panties. She runs and throws up again i rub her back then she stand up i embrace her. We pull apart and i rub and kiss the bump. I undress and she does too and we both get into the huge shower and we waltz under the warm water.

We get out and head downstairs for breakfast and then the door bell rings and everyone who's coming on holiday with us arrives without their cases which are being dropped off in 2 days when we leave for our flight. We talk for a while and tell everyone about the Baby's and get congratulated. Suddenly Mel gets a call so she leaves the room and screams so i run to the scream and have a worried look on my face and she laughs. 

Mel's POV

Suddenly i get a call,so i leave the room and head to the dining room. The caller id was Samuel my boss i was nervous.

(S- Samuel+M- Mel)

M- Hi Sir

S- Hi Mel I have some good news to tell you for your job for the next 4 years you start after you come back from holiday.

M- What is it ?

S- You'll be working with One Direction and Little Mix one band per week. I have to go now , have a nice holiday and I'll see you soon goodbye.

M- Thanks Samuel and goodbye and thankyou again.

I hung up and SCREAMED as loud as my lungs would let me. Then Niall, the girls and the lads came rushing in and had worried looks on their faces,i smiled and jumped in excitement." I get to work with you guys and little mix for 4 years" Then everyones faces were relieved and happy and cingratulated me i was so happy i could die. Later that night everyone went to bed except me and Dani cos of the baby, Niall went and slept in Liam's room whilst we packed mine stuff then we would pack her's tomorrow. We packed bikinis , swimsuit, towels, vest tops, leggings, shorts, jeans,over tops etc etc. Then we were finally tired at 4 am to sleep so we were wrapped up in eachothers arms sleeping.

Sorry for the late update i do wish u like this chapter urm give me feedback please its worrying when none tells me if its good or not. 

:( :?