After the Honey Moon

Niall's POV

We just got off of the plane and were on our way back to the house. The boys and girls thought we were coming back next week but we were going to suprise them. We get into a taxi and arrive outside the house 1hr later and pay the driver and dragg our suitcases into the house as we enter the house. We both decided to go to bed and we carried our luggage into our room quielty and got into bed and drifted off to sleep. 

We got up in the morning and walked into everyone's room and none was in there.Our hands were attached and we walked downstairs into the hallway leading to the kitchen where we smelt food cooking and heard alot of nosie from. We counted to three in whispers then we ran into the kitchen "SUPERISE!" We shouted and all the girls scream whilst harry was on the floor clutching his chest. "Haha !" We laughed, i helped up Harry and hugged all my friends and Mel gave the boys a kiss on the cheek as well as the girls "We though you were coming back in 2 weeks." Liam said sipping some coffee "We decided to come back early to suprise you." Mel said making us some tea.

I MIGHT NOT UPDATE FOR A WHILE OKAY~ SORRY I AM IN A PLAY AND VERY BUSY SO MIGHT NOT UPDATE AS USUAL.