Chapter 11 - Seeing Harry's Birthday Present.

Melody's POV

I woke up about 9:45Am and saw Niall was still asleep. I wriggled out of his loose grasp and climbed out of bed. I pulled Niall's yellow Jack Will's top on top of my bra and a pair of pj's pants over the top and wrapped my dressing gown around my body. Then I slid my cold feet into my warm fluffy slippers and strolled into my kitchen and saw Zayn and Liam at the table drinking coffee and eating cereal. I grabbed a bowl of cereal and my favourite mug and made myself a cup of coffee and sat next to Liam across from Zayn. "Annie what are your plans today?" Harry said walking into the kitchen in nothing but boxers. "Nothing really!" He smiled "Perfect be ready for 11:45 and ill wake Nialler up!" Harry said smirking his dimples on display walking out of the kitchen with a tray of two bowls heaped of cereal and milk and two mugs of coffee. I finished my breakfast so did Lee-Li and Zaynster. They said the girl had gone to work/ university for today so the boys were taking me to some sort of place in the country side. I walked into our room and Slid on some jodhpurs (I like to wear these because they are comfy) a billa-bong teeshirt and a grey new look hoodie then I packed my willies in a bag and slid on my dark blue converse.

Then I put on a little make-up and brushed my hair into a high ponytail. I saw Harry waiting by the door for me. "You ready, mum?" He chuckled as he smiled. I raised my eyebrow "Call me that again and ill ground you forever no twitter or Facebook or seeing my cousin!" He pouted and I chuckled under my breath. "Come on then Haz. I was joking but aren't we meant to be somewhere?" He nodded and grabbed my willies bag and my arm and dragged me to the car. I grabbed my handbag, keys and phone and ran out to the Landrover and Niall started it up the boys all piled in. Harry sat in the front with Niall. Niall and the boys knew where we were going and so they made me sit in the back with Lou, Liam, ad Zayn. I sat next to Lou and across from us was Liam and Zayn. We arrived 15 Minuets later at a farm the boys blindfolded me and shoved my willies on my feet. They held my hands and walked me to somewhere. Then they un-blindfolded me and There was the animals I saw in the pictures. The beautiful horses in stables and a cute little black and white husky puppy with blue eyes. "Harry. What? When? Where? How?..." Before I could say anymore the lads smiled and I hugged all of them and kissed their cheeks when I go to Niall I kissed his lips for a moment softly. "Mel-Rose this is your birthday present from me and the lads. We know you love animals. So we got you 5 horses and a puppy. Your mum said you always wanted a puppy and horses and a farm!" Harry said smiling with his big green eyes and cute dimples. I hugged him one last time. Then I picked the puppy up. "Does he have a name?" I asked harry stroking the fluffy puppy. "Nah we want you to name him!" We walked into a room which had sofa's in and I sat down on a sofa with Niall all the boys stared at me waiting for a response. "Guys its so hard to decide! I think we should write down 2 names on different pieces of paper and put them in a bowl or a hat then pick 5 out and narrow it down to the one we like best!" They all agreed with a nod of their heads I told mine to Niall and he wrote them for me and folded them up and put them in a bowl. Considering I was holding the yet to be named puppy. We picked out five. Then each in turns we shouted them out.

Liam: "Smokey!"

Harry: "Echo!"

Louis: "Shadow!"

Zayn: "Zorro!"

Niall: "Astra!"

Me: "Venn!"

I chose the two I liked best. Astra and Zorro and we put them in the bowl and let Lou choose. He picked it out and it read:

"Zorro!" He said excitedly

"Welcome to the family baby Zorro!" I said in a baby voice. The lads 'awed' me and I put the puppy down by the fire to sleep. And he quite happily did then we fled the room and went to see the beautiful big horses they were all about 16.2h. They were all males aswell. I said the boys could name one each.