Chapter 5 - Beach part 2

Zayn's POV.

"omg I like this girl Nialler this food is soooo nice!" Louis commented we all laughed she blushed a little.

Niall ate so fast he had cheese around his mouth. It was funny I threw him a napkin but he used his sleeve!

"Babe what have I told you about using your sleeve to wipe food off your face? Use the napkin next time!"

"I know but this is so much Casualer!"   "Baby boy Casualer is not a word!" "It is if I say so!" he argued with her.

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

 So when they'd finished 5 mins later we all washed up apart from the two love birds!They were kissing at the table and smiling when they parted! "Hey guys im gonna get changed I think im going to go for a swim!" Said Mel-Rose! We all agreed to go with her we grabbed towels and got changed into swimwear she walked downstairs with her towel! "Guys I forgot my bikini I wont go swimming!"  

"WAIT!" we all shouted we just remembered we got her one for her birthday! 

"Here you go open your 1st birthday present!" "Guys you dint have to get me anything!"  "Yeah we did!" She opened it and there was 5 bikinis, One green, One blue, one purple, one red, and one yellow on each of our favourite colours was our names and a love heart on the bum and boob piece she ran upstairs and got changed into the blue one to not upset Lou. She came down and looked A. M . A. Z . I. N. G.!!!! we all stared at her till Niall gave us the look and we all hugged her then we grabbed towels and ran outside!!

We ran down to the beach and splashed in the water. Niall picked Mel-Rose up and threw her in the water. Everyone was laughing even Mel. She's like a sister to all of us obviously apart from Niall! Then we went back inside and played strip poker for the fun of it! None won first to loose was harry, then me and Lou then niall then Mel and Liam at the same time we were all dancing Naked and drunk. We went to bed at 3Am.

Niall POV

I woke up at 10AM with a huge headache then I saw Mel was asleep so I decided to climb on top of her and snog her till she woke up 10 mins after she snogged me back and we were both naked and remembered this from the night before when we played strip poker. We laughed and I pulled her out of bed and into our on suite bathroom and we both got in the shower I put my arms around her waist and kissed her she threw her arms around my neck and we kissed for a minuet or two then she pulled apart and turned around to wash her beautiful hair.I put my arms around her waist again and then when she finished with washing her hair and the warm water was rushing on us I kissed her neck she got out so I washed my hair and she stood their brushing her teeth and I sang to her kiss you then at the end I got out and kissed her.

 She was really beautiful. I knew it was the right thing to propose to her! I'm so glad I did! When we pulled apart I ran my fingers threw her knotted hair and untangled it and stared into her beautiful green eyes! I gave her a hug and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Melody-Rose you are beautiful I'm so glad I am going to marry you!" I whispered in her ear.

"No I'm not! I am glad to marry you too babe!" She said quietly. She pulled away from my hug and got dressed, did her hair and walked out of the room within about 5 minuets. When she left I got dressed when I had finished I gathered the boys we all went downstairs and we couldn't find Mel-Rose, so we decided to split up.

Liam POV.

We split up to find Melody. I soon found her on the beach sitting on the sand with her head in her knee's. I didn't tell Niall. So I walked over to her . "Hey do you mind if I sit next to you!" I asked near to a whisper. She wiped tears from her eyes and sniffled "Yea sure!"