Roseanne Park

Roseanne or also called as Rosé was tall and slender girl, and looked like she just got from a cover of some beauty magazine. She walked in confident strides, showing off her long, perfect legs. She attracted attention wherever she was, because she was not only beautiful but also a very radiant and charismatic person. Everyone love Rosé and felt special when she would direct one of her signature smiles at them. As she walked down the hallway, people looked at her in lust and awe, and some greeted her shyly. It seemed that everyone adored her, and no one hated her, well no one except for Jennie.

Rosé's curly long blonde hair carcaded down her shoulders. This time too, as she finally approached the girls, she removed the hair from her eyes with the elegant brush of her long fingers. This simple action revealed her warm chocolate brown eyes, that a high percent of male and even a part of female population at St. Katherine's Academy was enchanted with regularly. Her bright smile revealed her cute little dumpling cheeks, which made her even more heart warmingly attractive.

"Hi girls." Rosé greeted them excitedly.

Why is that girl always so disgustingly cheerful?

Jennie wrinkled her nose in disgust at Rosé. She had an impulse to gag she spread her happiness around. She glared at her determined in not answering her greeting.

Jennie's minions were itching to respond to Rosé since her gentleness and niceness were obviously contagious. Lisa mustered up some courage to greet her back and got a terrifying glare from Jennie as soon as she let the words out of her mouth. Rosé appeared oblivious to Jennie's dark mood and glares which were obviously directed at her and asked them all how was their summer. Jennie glared at her and when she saw that the girl is not quitting anytime soon, she decided to speak.

"It was wonderful!" she responded with sickening fake smile plastered on her face. Despite her ear to ear smile, it never really reached her eyes. Instead, they seemed to emanate burning hatred straight at smiling at Rosé.

Rosé shifted uncomfortably and shivered slightly at the intensity of the glare. She didn't really understand why Jennie disliked her so much. She was nice and pleasant to everyone, including Jennie, but the girl never warmed up to her. To be quite honest she didn't like Jennie either, but still she wouldn't give her dirty looks for no apparent reason. Plus, she couldn't help herself but be nice to everyone, it was just the way she was. Sometimes she added super sweet smiles just for Jennie, to tease her a bit, because she sensed Jennie's aversion towards her. But in situations like this, she couldn't help but wonder if this girl not only disliked her but hated her, and why?

She tried to quickly compose herself, but of course Jennie noticed her discomfort, and smirked mischievously. Just as Rosé was about to say something else to break the awkward moment Jennie turned on her heel, and sauntered away.

What is wrong with this girl?, Rosé pondered as she proceeded towards the cafeteria.

• • •

Jennie was still in pretty gloomy mood, and she could feel the start of throbbing headache at the back of her head. Even tho she got morbid content from intimidating Rosé with her glare, she was still feeling crappy, and plus her headache wasn't helping at all. She just wanted the day to end, to go home and snuggle to Kuma and Kai, her dogs, and watch some movie.

However, the day continued in pretty much the same time, and by the end of classes she was ready to kill someone to get out of there. Her minions noticed her grumpiness, and they kept walking a few feet behind her, not daring to ask any questions. Without saying bye, she got into the limo that was waiting for her, and went straight home.

After taking one aspirin, and a long relaxing bath, her mood finally started to shift. She went to her room and snatches Kuma and Kai. Her parents of course weren't home, and Sandara left just moments ago, after she prepared dinner for her. Jennie felt lonely sometimes, but she wouldn't admit that to anyone.