Alcohol Plus You [M]

Rosé was in complete dark. She could hear music reverberating against the door of the closet. She was sitting here with her for a couple of minutes now, not uttering a thing. It seemed that her heart couldn't find its normal pace anymore. Her palms felt clammy as she rubbed them against her shorts.

I am just scared that she kill me, right?, Rosé responded with herself, but she couldn't explain the sudden heat spreading through her whole body, and the funny feeling in her belly.

They were so close, their knees slightly touching, creating tiny sparks of electricity that spread through her whole being. She could feel Jennie's hot breath on her face. Her alluring perfume invaded her nostrils and clouded her mind. She couldn't think straight anymore.

What the hell is happening to me? How did I even get myself inyo this position, this situation, with HER?

• • •

'No freakin way!' Rosé's eyes widened as she stared shocked the the bottle on her lap. She was speechless, and her heart was beating so hard. She didn't have the time to process why is her heart thumping so loud as she brought her gaze up and looked at the person who spun it.

Jennie looked, well, she looked shocked and confused. But the emotions playing on her face were gone in a flash, and her icy mask was quickly back on. Rosé couldn't help but note how exceptionally gorgeous Jennie looked tonight. With her porcelain like features, and kissable lips, she looked so unearthly beautiful, and fragile, and definitely not as a devil spawn herself.

Jennie's brown cat eyes pierced Rosé's chocolate ones in an uncomfortable manner as their eyes met. Jennie scowled and as she was about to say something at her, the random drunk guy who called Jennie sexy babe just a couple of minutes earlier shouted "Niceeeee, you two babes got yourself seven minutes in heaven." he turned to Jennie to high five her, and the look she gave him...if only looks could kill he would have been dead right there.

Rosé would have laughed if she wasn't uncomfortable with all of this, and frankly a bit scared of Jennie. She sure did have psycho - 'I am going to kill you all' look on her face.

"I'm not going anywhere with her!" Jennie spat glaring back Lisa, but before she could protest anymore, the guys from the circle took them both under their arms and practically dragged them both towards the closet that was in the room. The action was accompanied by clapping and cheering. Rosé rolled her eyes at drunken teenagers that wouldn't take no for an answer.

'Didn't they see the deadly glare on her face? Oh God she'll kill me there.' Rosé panicked as the closet was nearing by seconds. She looked at Jennie who was shouting how everyone is going to pay for their insolence or something like that. Next second, they were shoved in the closet and the doors were shut close, leaving them in a complete dark.

• • •

Incapable of enduring the silence and the weird feelings that were overpowering her anymore, Rosé cleared her throat and said the first thing that came to her mind.

"So are we going to do it?"

Shit shit shit! Why did I just say that? Oh my God she'll definitely kill me now. Stupid stupid Rosé. What's wrong with you?, Rosé scolded herself mentally wanting to bang her head against the door.

Not being able to see Jennie's face in the dark, she only heard sharp intake of breath. Jennie didn't say anything right away. All of the sudden she started laughing, cold and humorless laugh.

"Me.You.Kissing?" she mocked while laughing still,

"Never ever, not in your wildest dreams, idiot." she scoffed at the end.