Sleepover

"Oh my God. I can't believe you made me do this Rosie." Jennie squealed, gripping Rosé's arm tighter as the subway started moving again. Rosé looked at Jennie's terrified face and could help but chuckle. Jennie sent one of her recognizable glares at the blonde who only smiled in return, and leaned closer to her ear, "Mmm I love it when you glare like that at me...it makes me so... so hot." she whispered in Jennie's ear.

She was doing this quite often now, shameless flirting with Jennie felt so natural and she used every opportunity she had to wind up the brunette. Retreating to look into Jennie's cat-like eyes, she noticed they were glazed with lust. Rosé smirked victoriously to herself. But her gloating didn't last too long since Jennie squealed again.

"What now?" Rosé asked amused.

"What is that man doing?" Jennie wrinkled her nose in disgust as she tightened her grip on Rosé's arm. Rosé glanced behind her back at the man in worn out and ripped clothes, who had his hand in his pants scratching himself absentmindedly, and then again at Jennie who looked like she was about to throw up. The blonde threw laughing fit at Jennie's greenish face.

"Ewwww, Rosie stop laughing, I'll vomit if we don't get the hell out of here right now." she glared at the blonde again, whose face was red from laughing. Jennie didn't even know why did she agree to this horrid idea. She has never taken a subway before, and now she was certain she never will again.

"We have two more stops and then we are leaving. Okay?" Rosé smiled at her.

"Fine, but you will pay for this." Jennie said demonstratively turning her head away from Rosé.

"l can't wait for my punishment." Rosé whispered huskily to her again. Jennie flushed herself close to Rosé, burying her head in her shoulder. Rosé noticed a couple of people giving them curious glances but she didn't care, if every subway ride was like this, she would gladly ride it the rest of her life.

• • •

Fresh air finally... well as fresh as it can get in Australia, Jennie thought as they emerged on the streets again. Big snowflakes were adding up on the thin blanket of snow that covered the ground. Their boots screeched leaving prints as they walked towards Rosé's parents coffee place.

Jennie glanced at Rosé who had buried her nose in her scarf. Her cheeks were adorably rosy from the cold. A little crease was nestled between her eyes, and her gaze was directed towards the ground, her long eyelashes almost brushing the top of her cheeks while her baby hairs are bouncing.

Jennie noticed that Rosé wasn't particularly a fan of snow. On the other hand, Jennie really liked snow and the Holidays that came with it. It was one of the rare times that she spent with her parents, mostly because they had to uphold the image of a functional family in the face of their upper-class friends and acquaintances.

Jennie loved dressing up for classy Christmas parties and receiving lots and lots of attention for once. Jennie wondered what was Rosé's Christmas like. There were so many things she didn't know about her friend, and she was looking forward to discovering them.

Since Dara passed away, she has spent a lot of time with Rosé. Jennie smiled glancing at the blonde, her smile hidden by her scarf. Jennie never felt happier and she couldn't stop the riot of fuzzy feelings inside of her even if she wanted to. She realized that in the short span of time, since Rosé came into her life, she didn't feel alone anymore. Even Sandara's leaving was somehow easier to handle with Rosé by her side.

Jennie had to admit that these feelings scared her, she never felt like this in her life, and it made her feel insecure and vulnerable. Sometimes all of this seemed so surreal to her.