Pleasure [M]

Uh oh! Jennie thought when she saw a familiar smiley blonde turning a corner and walking in her direction. She swiftly turned her heel, and hurriedly walked the opposing way. She wanted to sprint as far away as possible, but that wouldn't be appropriate for a queen bee now, wouldn't it?

Hence, she had to settle for quick strides that would hopefully take her as far away as possible from Rosé. Couple of turns later she finally stopped. She waited a couple of seconds to see if the blonde would find her. When she realized she was safe, she finally let out deep breath of relief and leaned on the wall.

She was avoiding Rosé these past few days. She couldn't possibly confront her after what happened in the locker room. She was still shocked how she lost it with that girl. She herself couldn't comprehend what came over her when she kissed Rosé. At one moment she wanted to rip her throat out, and the next she was making out with her.

She only knew that she got fazed by Rosé's proximity. Her beautiful scent and the warmth radiating off her body, took away all self control Jennie had. And she did the only thing that was on her mind these past couple of days.

She never felt like that around any guy, or any human being for that matter.

Could I be attracted to her? Jennie wondered as she reflected on the way her body betrayed her in the locker room.

But I was never attracted to girls before...and I hate her, she reasoned with herself. Maybe our mutual hate created some sort of sexual tension between us, hmmm...

Loud chirping sound reminded her she had to hurry to her class. Damn that girl, now she even make me late to class, Jennie snarled quietly picking up her speed so she doesn't get detention. That certainly wouldn't be good for her image.

She wasn't the one who would back out of a confrontation, but she had to gather her thoughts and figure out what is happening before she charged on, and put that girl on her place. However she was aware of one thing: she had to find a way to resolve this situation with Rosé, and fast.

• • •

"Rosé wait!" Chanyeol ran up to her as she was just about to chase after Jennie.

She managed to avoid me....again, Rosé groaned to herself as she saw the brunette turning a corner in a haste. She turned around to greet her boyfriend.

"Hey Chan, what's up?" she smiled at him widely, revealing her cute dumpling cheeks. She felt guilty that she didn't think of him at all these past few days. She was too occupied chasing Jennie and thinking of that kiss.

He pecked her lips softly and draped his hands around her shoulder while walking her towards class.

"Nothing much, I just missed you. You've been kind of distant these past few days." he furrowed his eyebrows as he peered at Rosé from the corner of his eyes.

Rosé chewed her lip anxiously as she responded, "I am fine, I've just been a bit overwhelmed with school, cheering, and work these past few days."

"Are you sure?" Chanyeol asked as he stopped and squeezed her shoulders gently, lowering his head a bit so he can look at her eyes.

"Yeah I am, don't worry." she forced a reassuring smile at him.

"Of course I will worry, you are my babe." he cupped her face as he kissed her lovingly.

Lump formed in Rosé throat as she responded to the kiss. She couldn't help but to compare the kiss to the one with Jennie. She felt guilt settling itself even more in her stomach, Chanyeol doesn't deserve this. She knew she really like him, even loved him, but why was she then thinking about those soft, lush lips and the way they felt against hers while kissing her boyfriend?