Whipped

They were laying on Jennie's huge bed, huddled under the blanket watching some movie on TV. The light from the screen illuminated their faces. Rosé's eyes were glued to the screen, but she wasn't paying attention to the movie. Instead she was on alert, listening to Jennie's breathing, worrying about her.

Tonight was the first time she has seen her, really seen her, bare of all of her defenses. That was her Jennie, this wounded and abandoned girl. In this moment Rosé wanted nothing more but to confess her love. Her heart was betraying her feelings, as it would speed up every time she thought about it. However, Rosé was aware that now was not the time, Jennie was too vulnerable and springing something like this on her might have a counter effect.

For the time being, Rosé was satisfied just laying here with her, rubbing her back soothingly, and feeling the light pressure of Jennie's head on her chest. Jennie was quiet, and Rosé knew it wasn't because she was engrossed in the movie. Maybe it was wrong, but Rosé was morbidly happy in this moment.

She moved under Jennie slightly to stand up, when Jennie's body stiffened. She turned her head towards Rosé, her eyes puffy from crying. Her gaze held fear, and sadness, and most of all a plea, plea not to be left alone. Rosé stopped in her tracks, her eyes meeting Jennie's pleading ones. The brunette reached out, caressing Jennie's cheek.

"Hey, I was just going to call my parents to tell them I am staying over." Rosé smiled at the brunette soothingly. "That is, if you want me to?" she quietly added, suddenly unsure of her actions.

Jennie just nodded at her, relief visibly washing over her face. Rosé jumped off the bed, dialing her home number. She peered back at Jennie, seeing small smile playing on the other girl's lips.

Her parents agreed to her staying without even asking too many details. Rosé was happy to have such understanding parents. They trusted her and that was the most important thing. She turned back towards the brunette who had her head propped on her elbow, following Rosé's movements with her eyes.

"Hey Kim, can I have some sweat pants and a shirt please?" she asked the brunette, who snorted quietly at the words.

"Park please, you know that there's no place for such type of clothing in my closet." Rosé rolled her eyes at the brunette, but she really wanted to smile. It seems Jennie is still Jennie after all.

The brunette jumped from her bed, opening huge closet. After some rummaging she tossed some sort of a fancy night gown at Rosé.

"What is this?" Rosé wrinkled her nose in distaste, "l can't wear this, come on Jen?" she approached the closet, peering in trying to find something that would suit her more.

"What do you mean?" Jennie raised her eyebrow at Rosé. "This is an excuisite night gown."

"But it doesn't seem comfortable at all. I always wear sweatpants around my apartment." Rosé pouted.

It was Jennie's turn to roll her eyes now. "Okay, let me see if I can find something more to your...taste." she waved her hand up and down Rosé's body while wrinkling her nose.

Rosé had to admit she was amazed by the spaciousness of Jennie's closet, and the sheer amount of designer clothes. After some lengthy rummaging, Jennie finally fished out a pair of sweatpants. "There you are, you. ..ugly thing." She also grabbed some plain white T-shirt and handed it to Rosé.

Quickly changing in front of Jennie, because there was really nothing to hide, Rosé sighed contently. Plucking the nightgown between her thumb and index finger she handed it back to Jennie.

"Do you want some tea?" Jennie asked after returning the gown in the closet.

"Sure, I'll come with you." Jennie grabbed Rosé's hand pulling her downstairs.