Sore

Oh God, I am so sore, Jennie groaned as she woke up. She wanted to stretch on her big cozy bed, but something was obstructing her.

"What is this?" she mumbled sleepily as she tried to freed herself. She fluttered her eyes open, her sleepy gaze falling on the naked form half entangled with her. Oh, Roseanne, Jennie widened her eyes, as she remembered everything. Her room was dim, thanks to the heavy blue curtains.

Jennie peered at the bedside clock, it read 10:35 A.M. She returned her attention at the person beside her. When did we even fall asleep?, Jennie wondered, a bit surprised because she didn't really plan for Rosé to stay over.

Rosé was obviously still sleeping, her head buried in the crook of Jennie's neck. Her left leg was entangled between Jennie's legs, and her left arm was slouched over Jennie's hip. She was covered only partially, her smooth back exposed up till the lovely curve of her firm bottom.

Jennie observed her for a couple of minutes absentmindedly, driving the sleep away. Not even realizing what she's doing she started tracing her fingertips along Rosé's spine. Her skin is so silky and warm, the brunette thought as the touch evoked warm tingles on her fingertips.

Jennie thought of the last night. Her new-found sexual appetite was insatiable. But the particular thing is that she felt it only for Rosé. She wanted to have sex only with her. Jennie didn't like thinking of these things. She discarded them all quickly, locking them away in dark chambers of her mind. The only evidence they left was the fading flutter in her chest.

My plan is progressing well. She accepted my proposal, but I didn't expect her to say she didn't hate me...hmmm, Jennie couldn't fight off the excitement as she remembered Rosé's words last night.

I like playing this game with her...But this.. us.. cuddling with each other, sleeping in each others embrace, this is not supposed to happen. This definitely wasn't the part of my plan...l don't think that cuddling goes under the clause of "hate-sex thing"...hmm. Even though it feels so right...so...perfect, I can't allow myself to let my guard down around her... around anyone..

Her ponderings were interrupted as Rosé mumbled and sleepily nuzzled her head on her neck. She fluttered her eyes open, tickling Jennie's neck with her long eyelashes. Jennie's heart raced at the touch. Rosé moved her head up looking sleepily at Jennie. The brunette brushed Rosé's hair from her warm chocolate eyes. This is getting out of hand. Why is my heart doing these weird things and making me so flustered just at the sight of her?, Jennie swallowed hard.

Rosé smiled at her drowsily.

"Hey." she said her voice hoarse from sleep. Jennie wanted to kiss her so bad, but she wouldn't. Her racing heart and the weird fluttering freaked her out. She didn't have to think of it anymore since Rosé decided for her. She leaned in, pressing her pink lips on Jennie's. So soft... Jennie thought as she instinctively responded to the kiss. It was stronger than her, this magnetic pull she had towards the brunette.

They started making out, situation getting heat again when suddenly Rosé broke the kiss. "What time is it?"

Jennie glanced at the clock "Eleven."

"Oh crap, I have to be at Park's at 1 P.M." Rosé shot straight on the bed, sheets falling off of her, revealing her bare chest. Jennie licked her lips looking at her breasts, decorated with a couple of hickeys. Jennie bit her lip at the sight, it made her strangely proud to have marked Rosé's chest.

Remembering Jennie's words, she returned her attention back at Rosé's face "What's Park's?" she asked her with a wondering frown on her face. Roseanne Park? You're a Park, my Roseanne Park.