Hickey [M]

Jennie was completely out of breath, her eyes glazed over. Rosé laid beside her, propped on her elbow and drawing invisible patterns on Jennie's big chest with the fingers on her other hands. She was looking at Jennie intently. The only audible sound in the room was Jennie's shallow breathing.

Rosé caressed her cheek, turning Jennie's face towards her gently. Jennie fluttered her eyes open, returning the gaze. Rosé's chest fluttered at the proximity of those beautiful cat-shaped eyes. They were just inches apart, their noses almost touching. Rosé was dazed by Jennie's alluring scent, so she stretched her neck a bit so their lips can touch again. She couldn't het enough of them, she just wanted to kiss her senselessly until they are both numb. The soft pressure of Jennie's pink lips sent tingles through her body. She shifted a bit, so their bodies are flushed against each other. She wanted to feel all of Jennie, pressed against her.

Rosé sighed in the kiss, getting impossibly aroused since she didn't het her release yet. Jennie sense her desire and pressed her thigh on Rosé's core. The blonde gasped at the sensation, allowing Jennie to take a bit of control since she was beyond turned on now, and her primary goal was to satiate the burning desire that was spreading through her body.

Losing herself in desire, she kissed Jennie roughly, pulling on her lip a bit with her teeth. Jennie groaned in suprise, breaking the kiss. "What the hell Roseanne? You'll leave a bruise." Jennie touch her lips, assessing the damage.

"I'm sorry...I got carried away." Rosé smiled at her sheepishly, running her finger over Jennie's lips gently, and then pecking it softly. "But it didn't seem like you were in too much pain which means you like it somehow?" Rosé asked playfully in-between kisses. Jennie slapped her forearm, which only caused Rosé to giggle.

"Hey, you don't have to hurt me for stating the truth." Rosé stuck out her tongue at Jennie.

Jennie grinned at her naughtily, and then suddenly leaned and caught Rosé tongue in her mouth, biting on it, not too hard though. Rosé squealed, and Jennie broke the kiss asking her "How you like that, huh?" smirking at her devilishly.

"Shut up Ruby Jane." Rosé pulled her back at the kiss, smiling against her lips. Jennie cupped her breasts, massaging it gently. She pressed her thigh again Rosé, moving it slowly up and down. Rosé moaned in the kiss, and her kissing becoming unfocused as lust clouded her mind. Jennie moved to attend to her neck, sucking Rosé's soft spot, leaving a mark for sure.

"Kim...hickey." Rosé moaned as Jennie distracted her with her hand that found its way in between them somehow, applying slight pressure on Rosé's clit. Rosé thought she heard Jennie whispering something in the words of "You're mine." but she wasn't sure if her love struck heart was just playing tricks on her.

She arched herself towards Jennie when the brunette started playing with her little sensitive nub.

Oh goodness, she is good at this. Rosé moaned loudly. She was completely excited down there, Jennie delicate fingers elicited quite moans from her mouth.

"Mhmm Ruby Jane..." Rosé whispered, biting on her lower lip, as Jennie lowered her head to give some proper attention to her breasts. She felt wet warm mouth encircling her nipple, and Jennie's gifted tongue giving it brief, teasing licks. Jennie's locks were spread on her chest tickling her a bit. Rosé kissed the top of her head, inhaling her fresh scent. It smelled like fruity shampoo, peach or something like that. She ran her fingers through her hair, massaging her scalp. That was the most she could do for her in the moment as she was raising higher and higher, towards that incredible addictive sensation.

Jennie noticed Rosé's breathing becoming shallow. She raised her head from Rosé's breasts, temperature change on her nipples causing them to stiffen even more. Rosé could feel Jennie's gaze on her. She fluttered her eyes open to look back at her. Jennie scooted closer, finally sliding her fingers in Rosé's needy core. She pumped fast, never breaking the gaze. Their faces were close to each other, not kissing just looking in each other's eyes.