Epilogue [M]

Beat of deafening techno/house music hypnotized already inebriated people. Alcohol was flowing, bartenders working hurriedly to serve the non-stop flow of the customers. People mingled, people danced, people made out. Typical Saturday night atmosphere.

Two girls were dancing in the midst of the dance floor, their bodies flushed to each other, moving to the rhythm of the music as one. Both beautiful in their own way, girls attracted attention of the always preying eye of male population. Throughout the night quite a few male venturers tried approaching them. However each and one of them was denied. The girls only had eyes for each other.

The brunette with sharp gaze, enclosed the other girl in a possessive embrace, chasing away any greedy male with the merciless pierce of her eyes, tightening the grip on the other girl every time someone approached them. The other girl smiled a bit each time, burying her head in the crook of the brunette's neck to hide her satisfied smile.

Cupping the blonde's cheeks, the brunette brought her gaze to her own, looking intensely in her eyes, always looking for something in them. The blonde grinned, grazing her lips over the brunette's, caressing them, promising her she belonged only to her.

The brunette smiled in response, pulling the blonde even closer by her waist, creating more friction between their bodies as they danced.

"I want you Roseanne." the brunette said in her ear, flicking her tongue over the earlobe quickly in the process.

The blonde gasped in excitation and then smirked, a playful twinkle in her chocolate eyes as she brought her own mouth to the brunette's ear.

"Here?"

"Anywhere."

The blonde grinned again at her girlfriend's eagerness.

"But we got here like an hour ago, don't you want to dance some more?"

"I do." the brunette responded creating a small pause before saying huskily "But I'd prefer if we go to our room and dance... naked."

Rosé's smile stayed frozen on her face as she was debating internally. The brunette smirked mischievously, signifying that she had an idea, most probably not a very chaste one. Cupping the blonde's butt, she sneaked her leg in between Rosé and subtly started grinding against her. The blonde sighed, scratching her nails over the brunette's exposed back.

"Ruby Jane..."

Not saying another word Jennie stopped her ministrations and intertwined her fingers with Rosé's, pulling her towards the exit.

It was mid July and the night air was humid and warm, causing their dresses to stick to their bodies even more. Catching a cab, they kissed in the backseat as the taxi swerved through the vivid streets of Barcelona.

• • •

After paying the cab they entered the hotel hand in hand, their steps urgent as they walked towards the room. Opening the door, the brunette pulled her girlfriend inside, slamming the door closed with her feet, leading her straight towards the big king-sized bed.

"Finally." she said, her voice low and seductive.

"You are insatiable." Rosé teased.

"Only for you." Jennie pulled the blonde, kissing her neck, smelling all the familiar, comforting smell of Rosé's skin.

She reached on the side, unzipping the blonde's YSL dress, letting it fall on the floor. Tracing her fingers over Rosé's collarbone over her lacy bra, she brought her lips to Rosé's, kissing her gently but also urgently, needy.

Jennie pushed the blonde gently until she reached the edge of the bed, and lowered herself on the plush mattress. The brunette took off her Chanel dress slowly, letting Rosé observe her...want her. It was dark in the room, but she could see the contours of her girlfriend's face, and hear each shallow intake of breath.