Chapter 11

Third POV

Olympus

Ever since the battle between Artemis and her hunters Vs. the mysterious powerful people happened and every one found out that the mighty Hunters and Artemis got their butts whopped badly and their pride was seriously wounded. The Hunters have never felt more embarrassed, especially Emily, the same girl who underestimated them and got them pissed off in the first place and was the first one to feel the wrath of one of them. Even the campers of Camp Jupiter and Camp Half-Blood saw their badly defeat and embarrassed them whenever they went to the camps, so they now stay either on Olympus and stay in Artemis's shrine or go hunting in the woods.

"I can't believe that we got defeated like that, were they even trying?" said Phoebe as she paced back in forth in Artemis's dining room while 135 hunters listen to her rant on. "I don't think they were even trying, before we fought the leader said "No powers ladies and gentlemen, let's wound their pride shall we? I think if they were to actually use powers they would have killed us or could have done worse." said Thalia as she lay on the couch listen to Phoebe talk rant on, "Plus I heard one of them say, "they lucky we didn't do worse for what they did to Percy." Thalia got a haunted look on her face as she and everyone one of the hunters know that they are all part of Percy leaving and his disappearance greatly affected Thalia and the rest of the minor gods and immortal campers since everyone save for a few left him and believed Zane Skye, the same kind of men they preach are bad and they believed him over a hero who was loyal to no ends. "Plus I heard one of the boys say that not all men are bad, clearly they haven't been around the universe. So maybe they come from around the universe and came here?" Suggested Emily "Yea but why would they come here and then head directly to Percy's mother house..." Thalia trailed off as her eyes became wide and they suddenly got a hopeful look in them, "What, what are you thinking Thalia?" "I think they know where Percy is." "True they could possibly know where Percy is but they won't tell us and we can't just walk up there and demand that we tell us where he is for we all know what happened whenever they get underestimated." Everyone winced as they still felt some deep gashes that were caused by some of them.

"I still have one question." said Emily as all eyes turned to her "Didn't you notice how fast they moved? They moved faster than light itself and reached 150 yards within mere seconds and were already engaging us plus their weapons were made of some kind of metal that was indestructible, whenever they struck us our hunting knives broke on impact. I wonder who trained them plus I'm really curious as to who that leader was. He was the one who destroyed most of us and Lady Artemis herself and his aura was way stronger than anyone's on the battlefield." Everyone got a thoughtful look until Lady Artemis appeared in a flash of silver light, "Hello, hunters, what are you doing?" she asked politely "Hello Lady Artemis, we were just trying to figure out who the mysterious people were and how they moved so fast." "I too was thinking how they moved so fast." "Do you think they are a threat Lady Artemis?" "No, we discussed this at the Olympian council but we are going to meet them in person and you can confront them yourselves ok?" "We're all going Lady Artemis?" Asked Thalia. Artemis nodded, "All the immortal campers and minor gods are coming to talk with them peacefully." she said while looking accusingly at Emily, Emily nodded while looking down in shame.

All the hunters nodded their heads while closing their eyes and Artemis teleported them to the throne room.

Thalia POV

As we got to the throne room, all eyes looked at us. Some in amusement while some had pity in their eyes, Apollo, Hermes, and Ares were all snickering quietly into their hands while Artemis glared at them, this just caused them to burst out in laughter "What's so funny?" Artemis growled at them "Your ass whooping, that's what so funny plus both camps saw the whopping, the whole mythology world knows except for monsters." Then Ares said as he then stopped and got a thoughtful look "Well, maybe them too." When he finished talking, everyone was trying to hold in their laughter while some were just pure out laughing, as Artemis went to probably eradicate him, father stopped them both. "Silence you too, now is everyone ready to leave? Everyone nodded their heads until Athena asked "How will we know to contact them. It felt like their aura's were there then they weren't, almost like they left." Everyone's eyes turned to Zeus as he looked thoughtful for a minute till Hera spoke up, "The leader said whenever we are ready to tell him." "Oh, and how will you tell him, Hera?" mocked Athena. Hera had started to become nicer to everyone and in return Zeus stopped cheating on her constantly, but Athena won't budge. Hera just calmly got up from her throne and spoke to the sky. "We are ready to talk." It was all quiet for a few minutes till Athena laughed "I thought you could contact them, as I said they probably left." As soon as she said that, a loud voice spoke through the throne room "Hello Hera, are you ready to talk?" "Yes, can you please show us your location." "Of course Lady Hera" we all sat there shocked because when we encountered them they seemed to have no love for the gods. It was silent till thunder and lightning way stronger than Zeus power lit up the sky and shook Olympus to its core and caused cracks in the walls but as all this happened I spotted where the lightning was coming from then it disappeared.