Chapter 32

Vivian POV

"How's Percy doing?" Apollo said as everyone gathered up in the throne room minus the three children of Poseidon "We don't know, after the burial everyone left but Percy and his two sisters. He sent them off to bed but he stayed there and hasn't moved since then. It's already the crack of dawn and he still hasn't left yet." Luke said while we sat there in silence "What can we do?" Athena said "There's nothing we can do, this struck Percy at the heart. We can only hope that he gets better." Anthony said as Chaos made a screen appear that showed Percy looking at Tyler's shroud till he turned on his heel and walked towards the Chaos Cabin.

"Damien." Percy said as Damien woke up from his spot on the ground as he stood up and went to speak but Percy spoke first "I should have never struck you or Luke down, all you have done is been by my side faithfully and never question my motives. You did not know it was Tyler, no one did till the last minute, I am sorry for my actions." he said as Damien spoke "Serving by you has been my life's honor milord, what happened was my fault. I should've recognized the signs but I ignored it and now you lost someone loved." he said looking down while Percy put his hand on his shoulder "What's done is done Damien, it can't be ignored. We cannot dwell on the past Damien." he said with a smile as Damien nodded.

"I need a chariot and two horses to pull it." He said confusing us and Damien also but he nodded nonetheless and went to the stables as Percy disappeared in a flash and appeared in front of us. I went to speak but he spoke first "Mother, I need you to hold this." he said as a bright light entered the room forcing all of us to close our eyes till Percy spoke "You can open your eyes now." he said as we all opened our eyes and saw a orb in Percy's hands that glowed with power.

"Percy, what is that?" I said shocked as he spoke "This contains all my power and my immortality." he said as our eyes widened while he gently pushed the ball towards Chaos as she grabbed it "Hermes, can you flash me back to the camp?" he said as Hermes nodded and walked towards him. "Percy, we are so sorry, we should've know-" "Don't Vivian, I understand and I don't blame you or any of you." he said with a sad smile as he disappeared in a flash and appeared back in camp as he walked towards the Chaos Cabin.

Percy POV

Once I appeared in the camp I made my way to the cabin and walked in to see Sabrina and Michelle asleep on the couches with visible tear stains on their cheeks. "I'm so sorry I brought you into this mess." I muttered as I gave them both kisses on the forehead and wiped their tear away and started to sing softly as their posture relaxed and small smiles appeared on their faces as I brought blankets over them and walked upstairs.

"Alright Fate, you want me in this war so badly I'm in it. But I'm doing it my way, I choose who dies and who doesn't, not you." I said as I stood in front of my armor that Tyler used but I walked past it to another set that Void made for me and slowly but surely started putting it on.

Olympian Throne room

Third POV

"Why did he give you that, mother?" Nyx said while Chaos shrugged her shoulders "I do not know why but everything is in here, even his powers as a demigod are in here. Percy is a pure mortal now." she said while everyone's eyes widened "So whoever has that orb has all of Percy's power?" Zeus said with a hungry look in his eyes as multiple weapons were at his throat at once "Don't even think about it, it's your fault we're in this position in the first place. Touch that orb and it will be the last thing you ever do, and this isn't a threat it's a promise." Poseidon snarled.

"Poseidon's right, even if anyone did touch that power it would probably eradicate them." Hades said while everyone nodded in agreement as Rayner spoke "Look." he said in shock as Percy came out of the Chaos Cabin with armor on that is blacker than night, with his spear and shield in his right hand and his helmet in his left while he stood in front of the Chaos Cabin while everyone looked at him shocked.