Chapter 14

Percy POV

When the Apollo campers screamed, everyone else jumped up and ran out of their cabins only to see their cabins destroyed by the other campers when it was actually us the entire time. Me, the successors, Hades, the minor gods, and Sabrina and Michelle were laughing our asses off while watching the campers fight each other and accusing each other of stealing or breaking their things. Then we heard Annabeth and the other Athena campers all screaming and a whole bunch of spiders all came crawling out of the door with the Athena campers all came out in with pure shock and fear on their faces while Jason came out of his cabin holding the fake Riptide in his hands and yelling that Percy is in the camp. Then we saw the Ares and Aphrodite cabin getting ready to fight each other and Hephaestus and Hermes cabin already fighting each other with Leo and Nico fighting each other and Jason trying to shock Travis and Connor Stoll.

Then the show really started when thunder and lightning started crackling in the sky violently and the seas and Earth were shaking so bad that the campers all fell down and cracks started appearing "Uh oh, looks like Zeus and Poseidon found out about the affairs." Hades said while snickering. A few minutes later all the Olympians minus Hestia showed up and were in each others faces while Hestia appeared by us "You did all this didn't you?" she said while staring at us accusingly. "Yes aunt Hestia, we did do this, but hey this is revenge for all those times they all tried to kill me so..." I said trailing off at the end, Hestia just shook her head and sat beside me "Are you going to do it?" she said suddenly confusing me "Do what?" she just rolled her eyes "Propose to Vivian, I saw the ring that Chaos gave to you and I must say, it is very beautiful." "W-What d-do y-you m-mean a-aunt H-Hestia?" I said while trying to control the blush that is appearing on my face. "Percy, you're what, 293?" I nodded my head "Why don't you propose to her? Besides, she has been waiting for you to ask her out and you finally did after nearly a hundred and fifty years later." she said while looking back at the chaos that is happening down below. "But aunt Hestia I don't think I can, I mean yes I love her and I do want to marry her but I don't want to marry her and constantly go on assassinations constantly and have her worry about me not coming back." I said while looking down at the ground disappointed that I won't be able to marry Vivian.

"Ask Chaos if he can let you out of that assassin job if you're so worried about it." "Aunt Hestia it's not that easy, I can't just walk in there and ask Chaos if he can let me out of this job, it was this job that gave me Katrina." I said while smiling at having Katrina as my daughter "Why shouldn't you Percy, you have done so much for the Olympians and now you've done much for Chaos I'm positive that he will let you out of it." "I just can't do that Aunt Hestia." "Well if you can't even ask Chaos if you can get out of that job or even ask him for a break, then how will you be able ask Vivian if she'll marry you?" She said while standing up "But Percy, remember this, there is a war coming on Earth and you will have to lead it again, Hades says he senses our father rising again even though it should be impossible and multiple Titans and Giants rising again. At first we thought it was Gaea or Tartarus but we then remembered that it was their bad personality we fought so it must be something else a lot more powerful than Gaea or any primordial that is possibly on Chaos or your level of power. This war will be bigger than the 2nd Titan and Giant War combined and you might not make it out alive, the Olympians are ignoring it as always, whenever me and Hades told them they said it was probably just a Titan or Giant that escaped but me and Hades know it is something different and more deadly than our past enemies combined." she said as she took a deep breath then continued as she got ready to flash out "What happens if you die? Or your friends Cameron,Rayner,Lucilius,Hannah,Rosa,Kayla or even Vivian?" she said as I felt my heart stop, I looked over and saw the successors all laughing at the Olympians and campers fighting still. "Will you regret not giving her what she has wanted for nearly 300 years if you or her doesn't make it out alive?"