Chapter 29

Two and a half weeks later

Vivian POV

"What do we do with the campers? They won't leave Percy alone and if anyone tries to mock Kyle Percy tries to kill them." Poseidon said glaring at Ares as Apollo spoke "Ares keep your children under control please, Percy is under a lot of stress and I'm tired. I don't know how many times we've all had to subdue him from killing one of your hotheaded children because they can't keep their mouths shut. They didn't see what happened and have no right to talk, hell all of them haven't even seen the battle or Theron's forces." he said as we all nodded.

"What do we do about Percy? He refuses to let us fix him arm and we don't know if he's okay emotionally and mentally." Helios said as I spoke "He's improving but he still won't let us replace his arm." I said as Athena spoke "I'm really curious to how he forged that? It's made of ice but on the inside fire is swirling around but when we touched it, it felt like a regular hand." she said as Hades spoke "Can you please stop talking about that? It's starting to annoy me and how Percy made it is none of our concern. He's seen too much and you pestering him about it isn't helping. Your curiosity can wait for we have bigger problems than that." he said as we nodded.

"What of King Tarkan's son?" Chaos said as Aether spoke "He's close to surrendering, we know that he's somewhere in Rome but where? Rome is huge and it will take us a while to find him." he said as a voice spoke "That's because he isn't in Rome." Percy said as he walked out of the shadows, his ever changing eyes looking at us.

"Was Kyle lying?" Athena said as we glared at her while Percy looked at her coldly "Athena, shut up. If I hear another word out of you, you can join your father as a mortal." he said as she looked shocked and went to speak but stopped and nodded. "Thank you, I apologize knowing I've been a little out of it these past couple weeks but I've had a lot on my mind." He said as Aether spoke "Don't worry about it Perce, we all know you're having a hard time. Take your time." he said as we nodded while Percy smiled gratefully at us then spoke "Prince Alexander isn't in Rome, he's beneath it. They must be hiding him so that if we did find out where he was at, we wouldn't know where to look. Theron and Order are hiding him till their going to execute him, their going to return King Tarken's son to him, but in pieces. Theron isn't one to keep a promise." he said as he looked at the Titans.

"Did my dad brief you on what your job is?" He said as they nodded "Good, Lelantos I need you to be patient with them. Don't make rash actions and get yourself caught, this goes to everyone scouting on Theron's army." He said as we all nodded. "What do we do to rescue the prince Percy?" Anthony said as Percy looked thoughtful till he spoke ""What's today?" he said as I spoke "March 17th, why?" I said as he smiled "Perfect, I need the fifty Rangers who were with me the longest." he said as they stepped up.

"Where are we heading Perce?" Kane said as he spoke "We're heading to Rome, Jason you're coming with us. I need the campers to start setting up defense positions around the camp since we had to expand it for the extra armies. I know you all want to help me but you'll help by doing this, the war is coming closer to Olympus and I need you ready here." he said while we nodded, albeit reluctantly. "You all ready to go?" Percy said as they all nodded as they disappeared "Hermes can you tell the campers to start setting up their defense positions?" Poseidon said as Hermes nodded and disappeared in a flash as Chaos opened a screen for us to see multiple figures moving through the forests as Hermes flashed back.

"Their getting ready now." He said as Poseidon nodded as we saw Percy and his Rangers moving through the forests till they all stopped as Percy was looking around as he spoke "Do you hear that?" he said as they all nodded. "It sounds like...panting." Jason said as they all pulled out their bows as they pointed them to the North as a large beast came out of the forests, snarling at them. "Yep, I thought that's what it was." Percy said as multiple soldiers all came out of the forests with weapons pointing them at the Rangers.