Chapter 20

Poseidon POV

As we all walked up the stairs we opened a door and saw trophies all on the walls as we looked around in awe and explored the trophy room. "This is amazing." Artemis saw in awe as she walked over to a wall with her hunters behind her as she softly rubbed her hand over what looks like bear skin, but as we all walked over to her and touched it we were shocked to feel it was soft. We saw weapons from warlords that Percy defeated, beautiful artifacts that were lost millennia ago as we saw weapons and artifacts from when the primordials and Titans ruled.

We saw weapons from Titans that faded such as Selene and Helios weapons of power which caused Artemis and Apollo to gasp and we saw some really beautiful armor that was on stands as we looked in awe at all the rewards and trophies that Percy has in his room.

"Looks like Percy's been busy for the last two-hundred and seventy one years." Thalia said as we all nodded in agreement until we all froze and looked at a certain stand that had the gear of a Ranger, but it wasn't any gear, it was Percy's gear and we were confused as to why his gear is here when he had it on when he fought against Chaos. But as I looked closer I saw that the cloak and hood had holes in it and were torn and his armor had several pieces that were destroyed and half of his mask was destroyed, and his bow was cracked as were his hunting knifes.

"This must have been his very first gear as a Ranger, and he probably put it up after his encounter with Order and Theron." Nyx said as we all nodded and walked up to it and saw that she was correct as the on a sign was all of Percy's missions as a Rangers till it ended when he and the Rangers fought against Order and Theron. As I went to softly touch the gear a voice spoke "Please, don't touch that gear, it means a lot to Percy." a voice said as the Rangers all appeared out of the shadows and took their hoods off as they looked at us. We all slowly backed up, in fear of them kicking our ass for trespassing on Percy's property. They must have noticed as they all chuckled, "Don't worry Lord Poseidon, we aren't going to hurt you, We know that Vivian gave you permission to explore and we saw you found the trophy room, so we decided to follow you. Just don't touch the gear as it is very fragile and means a lot to Percy and the rest of us." Another said sadly as they all gazed at the gear with a longing look in their eyes, we were confused till we realized that Percy fought in that same gear for years until only fifty Rangers remained and that is probably the only thing that keeps the memory of all the fallen Rangers in their minds.

They continued to look at the gear as their eyes started watering and I realized they were going into flashbacks as I decided to speak to break them out of terrible memories, "Are you guys surprised at the fight?" I said as they all looked at me gratefully as I smiled as one spoke "Yes, we were very surprised at Anthony, Preston, Kane, Raven, Shane, and especially Percy's power level as it definitely surpassed Chaos by a long shot." one Ranger said as they nodded "Are you scared of them?" Athena asked curiously as they all looked thoughtful till one spoke "We aren't really scared of anything as we have seen nearly every terrible thing in the Universe, but we are definitely frightened by them as I would not want to be on the other side when facing them as they could probably destroy a planet or two by themselves." one said as we all nodded in agreement until a Ranger laughed, not a chuckle or a laugh one would use to mock someone, a full out laughter that was filled with joy and happiness as we looked at the Ranger in shock.

"Do you guys remember when Percy and Raven went after the Kalkara's?" He said as they all smiled and started to laugh as we looked at them in shock till one spoke up. "About a hundred years ago, Percy and Raven went to hunt down the Kalkara's as they were slaughtering innocent people. Percy and Raven left in a hurry so all they had were their bows and no hunting knifes." One said as our eyes widened as he continued "Percy and Raven were arguing over something stupid and were making tons of noise as they failed to notice the two Kalkara's stalking them until they attacked them. When Percy and Raven got back to the City, Raven was missing a huge lock of his hair and Percy was covered in some kind of green ooze that stuck to him and smelled horrible. When they got to the house, Percy immediately tackled Raven as they completely destroyed the living room until May put them on time out and made them clean up the whole living room and were forced to go to their rooms like little children." he finished as we all burst out in laughter, knowing that Percy is nearly three-hundred years old and still hasn't changed one bit.