Chapter 23

Percy POV

As we headed to the throne room Vivian beside me spoke "They all did really good Percy. What House are you thinking of putting them in?" she said curiously as me, Damien, Danny, and the Rangers all made eye contact as Danny spoke "We don't know milady. I have no doubt that if they are all in the same House, they would be a deadly fighting force. No matter how much they hate each other in training, they will defend the person next to them with their lives." he said carefully, not giving away any information about what we're going to do when the war starts.

She looked confused but nodded nonetheless as we entered the throne room as the Olympians and campers all bowed as the Council plus my mother looked worried as I spoke "Mother, what's wrong?" I said as she spoke up "Planet Jython was attacked by Order's forces. We were going to send them help but we lost communications a few minutes ago." she said as I spoke "Send me, I'll help them." I said as everyone looked at me shocked "What! Percy we'll go toge-" "No, I'm going by myself, you will all stay here and watch the trainees and Olympians. I'll be fine." I said as Vivian observed me a few minutes until she finally nodded as I smiled softly and pulled her into a soft kiss.

"Have some faith in me." I said as she smiled and nodded as I disappeared and appeared on Planet Jython as I saw the people here were slaughtered and looked like they got mauled by animals as I walked slowly through the forests of Planet Jython as my gear shimmered into my Ranger armor as I pulled the hood up and continued walking through the forest checking for survivors.

Vivian POV

As Percy walked through the forests of Planet Jython checking for survivors, the Rangers were all whispering to each other and by the looks of it, they were arguing. Chaos must've also noticed as she spoke "Rangers, is there something you know about what did this?" she said nicely as they all nodded as Anthony spoke up "Those claw marks look very similar to the marks of Order's pet when we first encountered it. But the one we killed was a mother and had a nest nearby, we're thinking that those marks belong to the nest and the father." he said as our eyes widened as we looked back to the screen to hear a howl that we heard in the memories as Percy's head snapped up as his eyes glowed sea green.

"I hoped I would never have to hear that howl again." Percy said as he stood up as the nest appeared which had around twenty to thirty as they all surrounded Percy as they snarled as he looked around, then behind him as he turned around and started to walk away slowly as Athena spoke up "What's he doing? He's going to get himself killed." she said as Percy turned back around to see they were stalking him as his eyes glowed pure white like Order's as he raised both of his hands as they all started to swerve back and forth but where still following Percy as he was nearing a cave.

"Is he controlling them?" Athena said in shock as we all nodded dumbly as he was getting closer and closer to the cave as he stopped and looked back at the cave then nodded in acceptance and slowly let his hands drop as he walked into the cave as about ten of the monstrous beings all snarled and ran into the cave. Not even three seconds later we heard the sound of a sword slicing throw flesh as we heard whimpers and then silence as a head was tossed out of the cave as they all snarled as Percy walked out untouched with Riptide covered in blood and his eyes pure white.

"So, who's next?" He said as none of them moved forward until a loud howl rang through the forests as they all ran at Percy as he stood there while they all shimmered from existence as Percy just closed his eyes as he started to shimmer until he disappeared as our eyes widened. Then one by one the beings started to appear all cut up and dead until Percy shimmered back into existence as what looks like the father came out snarling at Percy and was a lot bigger than the mother and looked a lot deadlier.

"I knew I should have went back and destroyed that nest." Percy said as he summoned his bow and was about to shoot until the father disappeared in the bush. "What the fuck? Is this what Order's forces will do? Fucking attack then run away?" Percy said as he put his bow up and took off through the forests following the father until it stopped at the foot of a man while Percy stopped twenty yards away as the man spoke "Perseus Jackson, correct?" he said as I spoke "Order's successor." I said in shock while Percy stood as still as a stone while the man chuckled "A man of few words aren't you?" he said as Percy spoke "I'm not keen on talking right now, I was in a good mood till you ruined it. Now I need a personal punching bag and you'll do just fine." Percy said with a cold emotionless voice.