Chapter 25

Deep in the Void

Third POV

Around seventy five soldiers all stood in a throne room, watching the Olympians and successors training the campers as one who looks like the leader spoke "The Olympians are at their full power, which is good." he said as the man next to him spoke "Plus the campers are all really improving in their fighting." he said as another with blue eyes spoke up "So, you were a big shot after you left Earth huh?" he said as everyone all rolled their eyes.

"Do you feel guilty doing what you did?" He said as they made eye contact and nodded. "Yes, what we did wasn't right. But it was needed. You can't win a war without sacrifice." The leader said as he looked at him and the others as they all nodded sadly. "I wish we could go back, I already miss everyone." A man around the age of twenty five with blonde hair and electric blue eyes said as everyone nodded while the leader spoke "The time nears for us to emerge from the shadows. But we can only leave when Void says we're ready for he is the one who brought us all back in the first place." he said as everyone nodded.

You may be thinking Void is just pure energy and raw power that not even Chaos can control, but no. Void is the first being in the Universe and makes Chaos and Order's powers combined make them look like a child compared to his. Many thought Void faded, especially his children and his grandchildren but Void has been locked in the Void for if he leaves, his very presence will tear the Universe in half so he stays deep in the Void.

The Void can do many things if wielded correctly. It can give power or take it away. It can create and destroy, but the best thing about it is, it can also bring back the dead. You may be wondering who these mysterious people are to catch the attention of Void, whom no one has seen since the very beginning. They are the fallen heroes from the second Titan War. Starting with Bianca Di Angelo to Luke Castellan, every hero who sacrificed themselves are standing alive and waiting to return to their home to defend it. But they caught Void's attention, but who really had his attention was Percy Jackson and his brave soldiers who fell at the Hot Gates. Void knew that if Percy fell, no one could stop Order.

So he gave Percy a proposal and he accepted it, but only if Void would bring all the Rangers, plus his soldiers, Jason, and Damien. Daniel stayed in the Underworld as he is reunited his family. You may be wondering what the proposal was. Simple. Be brought back from the dead and reunite with their loved ones and end Order's reign.

Percy POV

As we stood watching the Olympians and successors train, but I was focused on Vivian and her soon to be baby in a month. "Can you believe you're going to be a father?" Zoe said as I spoke "Honestly, when I first heard this from Void, I thought she had a child with someone else and I felt betrayed. But then he said it was mine and then I was shocked and happy and kind of nervous." I said as Anthony spoke "You're going to be a great father." he said as everyone nodded. "Do you think it's going to a boy or a girl?" Silena said curiously as they all looked at me.

"I honestly wish that it will be a girl." I said as Luke chuckled "She's going to be daddy's little girl." he said as I switched the scene to see Theron's massive fleet heading towards the coast of Greece. "How many ships did you say there was, Zoe?" I questioned as she spoke "Nearly, five hundred thousand. Poseidon, Pontus, and Hydros already destroyed nearly a quarter of their fleet." She said as I got confused "Only a quarter? I thought they would have taken out most of their fleet." I said as Bianca spoke "Order is defending Theron's fleet from Pontus and Hydros while Oceanus fights Poseidon for control of the seas. So they have three hundred and seventy five thousand ships left." she said as I nodded.

"And what of Theron's commander who is in charge of the fleet?" I said as Charles spoke "Her name is Caroline, she was born in Ancient Greece. Was forced into slavery and was raped till Order saved her and took her under his wing. She swore the next time she returned to Greece she would burn it down." Charles said as everyone nodded. "When will they reach the coast?" I said as Jason spoke "They should reach the coast at night. If we attack them as soon as they touch the ground they won't be able to fight, being on boats for eight months." Jason said as I went to speak until a voice spoke before me "And you shall attack them at night." Void said as we all bowed as he stopped us "No need to bow my dear children." he said as we smiled as Anthony spoke "Lord Void, what do you mean?" he said curiously as Void spoke "The Olympian and Primordial Army are all ready to fight, but they are leaderless and still can't fight together, their all still mourning over Percy and your death." he said as me and the soldiers from the House of Chaos and Rangers nodded sadly.