Chapter 21

Daniel POV

As we watched the Rangers move through the forests getting closer and closer to Order's army, I got to know everybody's names and who they are. "Look, they're approaching a camp." Aether said as the Rangers were about two hundred yards away when the guards noticed them. "Halt, if you do not change course, you will be put down." The guards said as the Rangers either didn't hear them or just pure out ignored them, but I think it was the latter as a group of archers pointed their bows at them and were getting ready to shoot until multiple throwing knifes all came from the Rangers even though they were moving they still somehow threw the throwing knifes. The throwing knifes hit the guards in the throat and head as they all fell back dead as the other guards went to stand up but received the same fate as the others as the Rangers moved past them.

"Will they be okay?" I said worriedly as they all smiled, but the smiles look like they were trying to reassure themselves while Percy's wife, Vivian, was freaking out while Erebus tried to calm her down. "Vivian, take deep breaths. Percy and the others have been through worse, they'll be fine." Erebus said soothingly but she wasn't listening until Rosa and Kayla came and finally got her to calm down as Erebus led her over to the rest of us as the Rangers all appeared at the edge of a cliff as we saw the army.

We all gasped as the army was massive! "It looks like they've already set up camp." I said sad that my home is destroyed. "They can't fight that army. The highest they've fought is seven million, not two billion." Ares said as we all glared at him "You're not helping one bit Ares." Athena said as he rolled his eyes "It's true, they need to control their anger-" was as far as he got before shadows wrapped around him and threw him into the roof, then slammed him roughly into the ground. Our eyes widened until we saw Vivian with her eyes glowing as she spoke "You're one to talk? You can't even control your anger for merely two seconds, they have been holding all this anger in for two hundred and thirty nine years. So sit down and shut up before I kill you, and I won't make you go to Tartarus, you'll fade completely." she hissed out as we all looked at her in horror. We looked back at the Rangers to see them all just looking down at the army till Vivian spoke "Just walk away. Don't even think about fighting that army Percy, just walk away." Vivian muttered as Percy turned around and walked out of sight with the Rangers behind him as we all sighed in relief.

"That was a close one, I honestly thought tha-" Lucilius said as I interrupted him "Look!" I yelled as we saw the Rangers jump from the cliff straight down towards the middle of camp as our eyes widened as they were about two-hundred and fifty yards up. We all watched in shock that as soon as they landed a huge earthquake rocked the planet violently as cracks appeared everywhere as our eyes widened at the destruction. As the soldiers all got up slowly they saw the fifty Rangers they instantly started laughing "Is this who is going to attack us? I thought the mighty Rangers would have more than fifty soldiers, I guess Lord Theron was right, the Rangers are useless." one soldier said as we looked at them in horror as the Rangers eyes glowed even brighter and a throwing knife appeared in his throat as they all stopped laughing and looked in shock at the Rangers as it showed Percy in a throwing position.

He held out his hand as a sword started to form and when it did everyone gasped as I looked confused "What's so important about that sword?" I said as Nyx spoke "That sword is the Sword of Chaos, the same sword that Chaos used against Order when they fought for control of the Universe." she said as my eyes widened as I saw the Rangers all get out hunting knifes and swords as the soldiers ran at them as they ran back at them as we all looked horrified. When they clashed, all the Rangers split up and fought in different sections moving faster than light as they mowed through the army as we looked in shock. After a couple minutes, they all started to glow a different color as the elements started going crazy as the planet started cracking, hands started to form and crush the soldiers, waves started to drown the soldiers, shadows started wrapping around the soldiers and choking them to death.