Chapter 16

Vivian POV

One week later

Ever since Percy proposed to me, everything has been just perfect for me and Percy...well almost perfect. Ever since Chaos invited the Olympians to the wedding and told us to bring them a week early so they can explore the City while Annabeth has been pestering Percy and her mother Athena to go since they have never been to Chaos planet plus she hopes to see Percy and apologize and take him back. 'Oh how wrong she is' I thought as I smirked slightly. "What are you smirking at?" Percy asked as we were on Olympus listening to the Olympians say who is going and who isn't. "Oh, just thinking about how Annabeth will feel when she finds out that Percy isn't there." I said as I saw him chuckling slightly as he pulled me into a hug and held me close.

"Well she is going to be in for a big surprise then isn't she?" he whispered into my ear as he pressed his lips to mine. As the kiss started to get a little more heated we were suddenly pushed away from each other and saw Rayner holding our daughter's hand Katrina while her other hand was covering her eyes. 'Our daughter' I thought with a smile, little Katrina was excited that I was her mother and that we are getting married but she still hates it whenever we kiss in front of her saying that it is poisoning her poor innocent eyes. "No PDA you too, you know how much little Katrina here hates you two kissing in front of her-OWW what was that for?" he said as he was rubbing his shin while Katrina was sticking her tongue out at him. "Alright you two enough flirting." Percy said as he pick Katrina up and smacked Rayner on the head.

"What was that for?" he demanded while glaring at Percy "For interrupting us." he said while taking my hand in his. "Well I'm sorry, but I don't think that the Olympians want to watch you two eat each other's faces off." He said while gesturing with his hands to the Olympians who were watching in amusement while I turned cherry red. "What do you mean? The Olympians are still discussing which of their children are going with them." Percy said oblivious to the Olympians watching in amusement until I elbowed him in the ribs to get his attention, "What's up Vivian?" he said until he noticed the Olympians looking at him with amusement in their eyes as he slowly started turning red from embarrassment "Sup guys?" he said even though it sounded more like a question than a statement. "Nothing Zayden, we were going to tell you that we were ready to go but you were obviously busy so we just watched." Poseidon said while chuckling as Percy glared at him "So" Rayner said breaking Percy and his dad out of their glaring contest

"Who is going and who isn't?" Rayner said while me and Percy nodded in agreement "Can I see the paper of who is all going?" Percy said as Zeus nodded as he gave the paper to Percy and he let go of my hand and read the paper. After a few minutes Percy spoke.

Percy POV

"So for Zeus Thalia Grace Lieutenant of the Hunters of Artemis and Jason Grace, Minor God of Thunder,Lightning, and Wind and for Poseidon we have the immortal cabin leaders Sabrina and Michelle Jackson, correct?" I said as everyone nodded so I took that as my cue to continue reading down the list. "For Hades we have Nico Di Angelo immortal cabin leader of the Hades cabin and Hazel Levesque Minor Goddess of Mist,Shadows, and Jewels. And for Hestia you are taking Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis correct?" I said shocking all of the cabin leaders "Uh, Zayden Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis passed away around 250 years ago." Annabeth said, I looked towards the Olympians with confusion in my eyes, "You didn't tell them?" I said while the campers looked more confused.

"Zayden, what do you mean?" Annabeth said as I turned back to them "Sally Jackson and Paul Blofis were made partial immortal around 273 years ago." I said as their eyes widened and they turned to look at their parents accusingly "Mom is this true?" Annabeth said to her mother "Yes, it is true how do you think Sabrina was born around 50 years ago." I said cutting off Athena as she glared at me making me roll my eyes. "We didn't know who Sabrina's mother was." I nodded in acceptance and continued down the list "For Hera you are taking your daughter Hebe Minor Goddess of Youth and Reyna correct?" I said as she nodded, "For Demeter, you are taking your three daughters Katie and Miranda Gardner and Persephone Queen of the Underworld and Minor Goddess of Spring?" he said as she nodded. "For Apollo, you are taking two of your sons and one daughter Will Solace, Austin Miller and Kayla Miller. And for Hermes, you are taking three of your sons Chris Rodriguz, Travis and Connor Stoll immortal cabin leaders of the Hermes cabin correct?" I said as Apollo and Hermes nodded and I moved on. "For Aphrodite you are taking your three daughters Piper Mclean Minor Goddess of Love,Natural Beauty, and Bravery, Drew Tanaka and Lucy immortal cabin leaders of Aphrodite cabin and for Hephaestus you are taking your two sons Leo Valdez, Minor God of Forge, Fire, and Crafts and Jake Mason immortal cabin leader of the Hephaestus cabin?" I said as they both nodded.