Chapter 15

Chaos POV

As we headed through the portal and appeared in the throne room Nyx spoke "Father, what do you mean we have this under control? We all know if the campers come to the City it will be chaos, literally for the campers think that Percy is here when he isn't." she said while looking at me "That is why it won't be Percy getting married." I said confusing my children "It will be Zayden who is getting married while Percy is still on vacation on planet Terra." I said while they all gained a look of realization in their eyes. "So, we'll tell the citizens and soldiers to call Percy Zayden and have them tell the campers that Percy is still on vacation on planet Terra." Erebus said while I nodded my head.

"Alright let's go tell them right now as they are in the courtyard as it is Sunday and they will send you their complaints and what they need." Ouranos said as I groaned "Now I know how Percy feels whenever he has to come here and stand there all day and listen to complaints." I said while rubbing my head as everyone else smirked. "Well let's go and watch father suffer while we all laugh." Phanes said as everyone else nodded in agreement. "You know I could always let Percy fight all of you again, I'm sure he would love to kick your ass Phanes as you and Aether all went into his chambers when you weren't supposed to." I said as Aether and Phanes both paled considerably and everyone else glared at them. "You did what?" Nyx hissed at them "Oh and Erebus and Ouranos also went with them and stole Percy's artifacts and used them like a football." I said as all their hands were slowly creeping towards their weapons while Ouranos,Erebus,Aether, and Phanes were all slowly backing up towards the door.

"We could barely subdue him on Earth, why would you piss him off by playing with his artifacts like they're a football when he is going to be in his domains that father blessed him with?" Hemera hissed at Aether causing him to fall over a chair that was in the room. "We didn't mean to, we didn't think he would mind." Aether said in a small voice "OF COURSE HE WOULD CARE YOU IDIOT! SOME OF THOSE ARTIFACTS TOOK HIM YEARS TO FIND AND IF YOU DESTROYED THEM HE WOULD DESTROY US IN THE MOST PAINFUL WAY POSSIBLE! WERE YOU EVEN THINKING WHEN ANY OF YOU DID THIS?!" Hemera screamed at them causing them to all shrink slowly and hide behind Nyx, Gaea, and me. I just moved out of the side and let Phanes experience Hemera's wrath as did Nyx and Gaea. "AND WHAT WERE YOU MORONS THINKING WHEN YOU WENT INTO HIS ROOM? HE DOESN'T MIND WE GO IN THERE BUT DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!" I saw Phanes hand move towards his pocket "What did you take Phanes?" I said seriously.

"I may have stolen the Book of Aguilar de Nerha from his chambers." He said in a very small voice as we all froze and looked at him in horror and shock "Why would you take that? Out of all the amazing things in Percy's room, you pick that? The most precious thing that if anyone even touched Percy will separate their arm from the rest of their body and beat them to death with it?" Ouranos whispered in horror. "I was curious." he said in a voice lower than before "CURIOSITY IS WHAT KILLED THE CAT!" We all screamed at him causing him to flinch, "Listen, I know you were curious but why would you steal that? Percy went through a lot of trouble and killed a lot of people to get that book even though no one knows why." I said while everyone nodded in agreement. "Nobody knows why he got that book except for Vivian and only him and Vivian seen what's in that book." Erebus said as everyone looked thoughtful till Phanes spoke "Look, I know that you all are really pissed at me but I had a good reason to steal this book from him." "Except for being killed brutally, why?" Thesis said in a mocking tone. "Aguilar de Nerha is the first demigod to ever leave Earth and explore the universe and become Chaos's first assassin, correct?"Phanes said as he looked at me "Yes, he was my assassin for 22 years until he said he wanted a break and explore the universe, as soon as he left I didn't hear from him since." I said as Phanes nodded excitedly "Are you happy to die?" asked Ourea "No, we all knew Aguilar and met him personally but do any of you know what he did after he left behind Chaos's job as his assassin?" he said peaking all of our interest, even mine.