Chapter 22

Vivian POV

Dream

I was back in the same dream that has been haunting me for the last two hundred and twenty nine years. It showed Danny, Daniel, Damien, and Percy all standing at a distance watching around a twenty five hundred men all celebrating around fires with pitch black cloaks on that signals they are part of the House of Chaos and they are in the narrow passageway but the Rangers are all there minus Jason. The dream then switched to show them all in the passageway defending it as a large army clashed against their shields and were trying to push them back. The dream switched to show soldiers all buried on top of each other that formed a giant wall as the soldiers from the House of Chaos were behind it waiting for about five thousand soldiers who wore masks with two swords on their backs and a monstrous being that was covered in chains to get closer.

The dream then switched for me to see Percy standing in front of the soldiers from the House of Chaos while they were in a defensive ring where no arrows can penetrate their positions. Then it changed one last time that scarred me as it showed all the soldiers from the House of Chaos, all the Rangers, Damien, Jason, and Percy were all laying on the ground dead, with multiple arrows in their bodies and their eyes all lifeless staring at nothing. It then showed Theron standing over the dead soldiers and walk past them towards the narrow passage that was completely destroyed. Then the dream ended...

Dream ends

I scream as I jump up to find Percy not in the bed as I looked around panicked and saw that the door was slightly open as I looked at my clock and saw that it was 7:30 as I jumped up and got dressed as I headed downstairs and was greeted by everyone. "Hello milady, how are you this morning?" Danny greeted nicely as I smiled at him "I'm good Damien, how about you?" I said as he spoke "Good, milady. Just a little sore from practice with Damien." he said while rubbing his shoulder while wincing in pain.

"Hey Viv." Anthony said as he was sitting in the chair besides Jason as I looked and saw that Jason and Percy weren't here. "Hey you guys, where's Percy and Jason?" I said worriedly as they looked at the empty chairs as Anthony spoke "They left around six this morning, saying they had some errands to do for Chaos. Said they'll be back around 8 or 9 at the latest." he said as I sighed in relief as Danny spoke "Milady, what's wrong? You seem like you had a bad dream and it must've included Percy and Jason as you are looking for them." he said as I shook my head trying to deny the fact that I just had a dream that showed Percy, Jason, Damien, the Rangers, and soldiers from the House of Chaos all laying on the ground dead. "I'm fine Danny, how are you liking the Royal Guard?" I said as he smiled "It's amazing, I see why Percy needs a Guard, he's very diplomatic but some people try to kill him constantly so he is always supposed to be watched. But it is amazing how much we explore the Universe." he said as I smiled back "Well I'm glad it's suiting you." I said as I sat down and continued breakfast.

During breakfast I kept looking at the Rangers thinking how they could all possibly be killed and Percy along with them. I shook the thought from my head and continued eating my breakfast.

Linebreak

I was sitting on the couch waiting for Percy until Chaos appeared, walking through a portal with a smile on her face as she spoke "Hello Vivian, how are you?" she said as she sat beside me on the couch. "I'm good Chaos, I'm just waiting for Percy." I said as I glanced at the clock as she spoke "Was he supposed to be here at a specific time?" she said as I shook my head "No, Anthony said him and Jason left early to run some errands for you, and said they'll be back at 8 or 9 the latest." I said as she got a confused look on her face. "I never sent him and Jason on any errands." She said as my eyes widened "You didn't send them on any errands?" I said as she nodded "I sent them on a couple mission a week ago, but that was it." she said as I put my head and my hands as Chaos spoke "What's bothering you, Vivian." she said as patted my back comfortingly "Can we speak to everyone minus Danny, the Rangers, and Damien?" I said as she nodded confused as we disappeared and reappeared in the throne room as the successors and primordials all appeared as they all looked at me.