Information

Yeah sorry, I forgot to add this part while writing the prologue.

Bell will grow up without Zeus' falna. He will still be a kind person at heart but will have a much colder side to him since he would grow up as an assassin. On more technical terms, he's more of a bounty hunter but he takes jobs that ask for the removal of human threats. In other words, kill them and get it over with. Bell has a good heart so he would never kill anyone unless they deserved it. He would take on these missions at an early age and become a renown assassin.

Bell's skills and abilities will be similar to Hit's in dragon ball super. He will be trained in hand to hand combat and will use a sword prior to his arrival in Orario. For the most part, he will use them to disable people and stop them from fighting but his magic will be the complete control and ability to manipulate time. I will be using gifs from games and the anime to better show these as I'm not a good enough writer to describe this in words. As an example...

Bell may or may not have a harem

Bell may or may not have a harem. I haven't decided that yet so you guys are free to put in requests for now and I add them in later.

That's all for now, I'll post the chapter later hopefully. See you guys then.