Chapter 2: Some Things Never Change

Bell found the pub after some looking around. It was near sundown and the place looked like it was starting to pile up with customers. Bell made his way in and was greeted by a red haired waitress.

Alise: Hello and welcome, are you by yourself for tonight?

Bell: Yes, just me please.

Alise: Gotcha. TABLE FOR ONE!!

Bell winced a little at how loud the girl was being. He got a better look inside as he was being lead in, he saw many other waitresses running about the tables with trays of food. What surprised him was the diversity of their races, there were cat people, humans, a prum and an elf.

Bell: (There certainly are a lot of people working here...)

Bell was brought out of his thoughts when the girl sat him at a seat near the bar.

Alise: My name is Alise and I will be serving you tonight. Would you like to order now or do you need a moment?

Bell looked at the menu and immediately saw a classic favorite of his.

Bell: No no, I'm ready, I'll have the spaghetti plate and a water.

Alise: Alright, your order will be ready soon.

With that, the girl left and Bell sat there to think about his day.

Bell: A lot has already happened today, but it's not so bad. Grandpa was right when he said a change of pace would be good for me.

He let himself relax for a bit until the sound of a tray crashing got his attention. He looked and saw a girl with silver hair standing next to a werewolf who was drenched in beer he likely ordered. If that wasn't worse, he looked a little drunk and also pissed off. The girl look terrified as the wolf yelled at her.

Bete: I said I wanted another drink not a bath!!

Syr: I-I'm terribly sorry sir!

Finn: Bete, your drunk, relax. We don't want to ruin the mood here.

Bete: Too late for that.

He raised his arm to slap the girl before he was grabbed.

Bell: Let's not be rash.

Bete: Huh? The hell are you, kid?

Bell: Who I am doesn't matter, what does is what you were going to do to her.

Bete: Mind your own business brat, I got other things to deal with.

Bell: I was doing just that until you threw a tantrum over an accident like that.

They continued going back and forth while the girl just stood there and watched this boy continue to defend her.

Bete: Alright then tough guy, why don't we take this outside.

Bell: Fine by me, I'm still waiting for my food anyway.

They went outside as the other patrons went to the porch to watch the fight. Among them were both the waitresses of the pub and the wolf's familia. They were a blonde prum, a green haired elf, a dwarf, two amazons, an orange haired elf and a blonde girl.

Tiona: So who thinks Bete is just gonna beat up this kid?

Lefiya: Shouldn't we stop this? He'll get killed.

Finn: My thumb is throbbing, let's see how this plays out.

With the waitresses...

Ryuu: Syr, are you alright?