Chapter 6: First Step

Bell got up early and got ready for the day. As usual, the sun had yet to rise and Bell was already geared up for the dungeon. He saw everyone still asleep, so he left a note saying he went out early. And so, Bell made his way down the dungeon quickly finding himself on the first floor.

Bell: (This wasn't what I pictured in my head.)

He walked around and looked at the first floor, which looked like the inside of a cave. Bell was quickly taken out of his scenic tour when he heard footsteps and cracking from the walls. He quickly drew his sword and got ready for a fight. When he could see his opponents, he found a group of goblins, some fresh and some who lingered from the other day.

Bell: My first fight in here, let's go!!

As he assumed, they weren't much of a challenge. He easily cut through each and every one of them. The goblins turned to ash and multiple stones fell to the ground.

Bell: Those must be the magic stones she was talking about.

He collected all the small stones and put them into a pouch he would use to store them. Bell quickly learned that this would be repetitive in the dungeon. Kill, collect stones, rinse and repeat.

Bell: I got an early start, so I might as well power through.
.
.
.
Timeskip 2 hours...
.
.
.
The sun was starting to rise and many of Orario's residents were waking up. In an abandoned church, the Hestia Familia and Artemis were among those. Hestia herself was still slow getting up while Artemis was already in the kitchen. However, a scream would soon render everyone there wide awake.

Artemis: ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Shortly after, there was some rumbling in each room before doors slammed open and everyone rushed out.

Hestia: What's wrong?!

???: W-What happened?!

???: We're under attack!!

Artemis: *Sigh* No we aren't, Primo, it's just my child ran off to the dungeon early.

The elf now known as Primo gave a sigh of relief.

Primo: Phew, false alarm...

Hestia: That white haired boy was here?