Lesson 2) Listen to the insults

*Edited*

Niall's POV

Start weight: 163lbs
Current weight: 160lbs
Weight lose: 3 lbs

"Good from now on you make sure you weight yourself everyday and write down what you lost or gained"
Ana said.
'Okay Ana' I replied , I heard footsteps on the stairs and I immidiatly lay away the little notebook where I write in.
'Niall can I come in?' Greg my brother asked 'sure' I answered.
His eyes stand sad 'Why weren't downstairs for dinner?' He asked.

"Don't you dare telling him" Ana said.
'You really thought I would tell him' I answered.
'What?' Greg said 'Oh nothing , I ate to much on school' I lied to him.
'Okay' He said 'I go back to Denise tomorrow so I won't be here for quite a awhile can I have a hug?' He asked wiggling his eyebrows. I want to hug him but Ana's voice thinks different.

"Ew don't hug him he will feel all your fat , you can hug him when you are perfect" Ana said.

'We hug the next time' I said giving him a gentle pet , his smile disappeared and he leaves me without saying goodbye.
'I made him upset' I said.

"Better, he won't ask any questions"
Ana said. I sigh 'I take a shower and then i'm gonna sleep Ana' I said.
"Nah-ah you are gonna do 10 push-ups 50 crunshes and 20 burpees"

I whine 'But-' she cuts me off "No buts you want to be perfect? Then you gotta work for it" she said I sigh and start the exercise.

I'm sweating heavy "good job! Now take a ice cold shower and go to sleep"

'Why a ice cold shower?' I asked sighing "because you burn more calories idiot , you have so much the learn but don't be scared I make sure you get pro" ana said.

After the ice cold shower , I jump in bed. I drift to sleep.

~*~

The next day I wake-up and jump out of bed making me dizzy. I walk to the scale. The nerves rush through my body. 155 lbs I sigh heavy. That almost nothing.
I write down in the notebook.

Start weight: 163lbs
Current weight: 155 lbs
Weight lose: 5 lbs.

I dress fast and go downstairs again.
'I made you breakfast Niall' my mom said sweet "take that apple, there are only 60 calories in it and if you eat nothing else it won't hurt you" ana said.
'No thanks I take a apple' my mom looks disappointed.

I finish my apple well jogging to school. 'Aye Nialler' Harry said , a brunnete glued to his torso.
'Hi...who's tha?' I asked on my nicest.
'Oh this is Cassie' she gives me a hand and a huge fake smile.
'Oh uhm nice to meet ya...Cassie' I said awkward 'I have to go to my locker' I said and walk away 'Why is he so weird' I could hear Cassie say.

I'm done with getting the books and want to walk away but I walk up to a guy.
'Shit sorry' I said , the boy has dimples like Harry and dirty blond hair 'Nevermind can happen right? I'm new here the name is Ashton' Ashton said he has an thick Australian accent. 'Oh hi! I'm Niall do you have your schedule?' I asked polite.
'Yes but I have no idea where to go' he said with a chuckle 'Show me, maybe we have the same lessons' I said.
'You have Maths with me, Science , English and Drama the rest is without me but I know someone who wants to help you with the other lessons' I said with a smile.
'Thank you! You don't sound British' he said 'No that's right i'm Irish but my parents wanted me to finish school here in England' I explained.
'You can hear it' he smiled , he's so cute and bubbly.
I walk with him to Harry 'Haz this is Ashton he's new' I said Harry looks up and smiles 'nice to meet you Ashton! I'm Harry' He said enthusiastic.
'Harry I have a few lessons with him but the rest lessons are with you so can you take care of him with those' I asked 'Of course! I'm gonna show you around and in the break you can stay with us' Harry said Cassie is chewing her bubble gum annoyed.
'Thank you Niall and Harry you make me feel on my place' Ashton said thankful.
'No problem' I said.