Lesson 17) Tables turned

Liam's POV
I wake up by the hard knocking and yelling at my door , I still lay on the ground where I yesterday ended up in a full meltdown. 'Coming!' I yelled back voice cracking , probably from the crying from yesterday.
I check myself quickly in the mirror , my hair is a mess and dark circles under myself aren't making me more attractive. I open the door to meet an building of a guy , grabs my arm and we walk down the halls.

People stare at the guy in disgust and I feel myself getting stronger , they're agreeing with me. 'Keep walking!' The guy demanded , I didn't even realise I stopped walking. I see Caleb 'Caleb!' I yelled 'Shut up' the guy who holds me 'Give me one minute' I said aggressive Caleb comes to me.
I tell him to come closer and start whispering in his ear 'I need your help, I feel like giving up can you please get me my phone out of the office? Or a phone I need to text one person' I begged him. 'You can't give up i'm telling you!' He said a bit loud 'Sssh' I shushed him , I get dragged away from him 'Please!' I shouted to him.

Hours passed and I hear knocking on my door , I open the door Cara comes in. 'You are not gonna give up! I'm not letting you' she said angrily.
'Look what I got' she said getting my Iphone out of her bra what is so damn awkward for me. 'Ew' I said she rolls her eyes 'Call the person don't text that's so ugh' she said.
I start calling Niall , my hands tremble.

"Niall horan"
"Niall it's me" my voice cracks immidiatly.
"Liam oh my gosh! Are you okay? What have your parents done? Why are all the boys confused and scared?what happend?" He yelled in my ear.
"Niall all this time I lied my parents didn't accept when I told them I was and now you hear it i'm gay and they send me to this gay curing thing and I can't do this anymore please get the boys to help me out of here i'm scared" I feel tears rolling down my face.
"I can't believe it! You parents are sick really sick , i'm gonna inform the guys. in a few days I can go home i'm officially healthy again but how come you don't answer your phone?"

'Liam hurry up they're coming' Cara said I nod.
"Look there more people like me in here I don't have my phone because they took it and someone stole it bacl for me I gotta go I love you" I said I slap a hand for my mouth why did I said that.

I throw the phone quickly to Cara and she puts it back in her bra. The guy who dragged me through the halls comes in. He looks at me stern and than at Cara 'You come Cara?' He asked with his deep voice. She only nods and waves. Note to myself: Thank Caleb.

'Niall please get me out of here fast' I said sitting on my knees closing my eyes , I try to imagine Niall's face but it simply doesn't show him. Only memories from the therapy.

3 days passed.....
I tried my best to stay strong and don't let them win but it simply doesn't work. I stood up for everyone everytime they gave a speech about how unnaterul it was. I received so many punches , kicks and slaps.
It was proper abuse , I can see the bones in my hands. I didn't eat since I can't even remember anymore.
I was simply to busy with stressing to eat , here am I sitting lonly on a table in the cafetaria trying to eat but I get sick everytime I do.

I take a bite of the sandwich , vomit rises up to my throat and I walk as fast as I can to the toilets. I get it all out, cursing myself in mind for not being able to take a bite of a sandwich without throwing up.
'Man Liam you are thin' I hear someone say sadness in his voice.
'I can't eat without throwing up , I never meant to lose weight I was just busy with stressing' I said lost.
'Do you know you can get anorexia of stress? Man you need help you can't live looking like you are now' He said.
'I don't even want to live if I have to stay here' I said honestly.
'Liam stop it! I don't want to hear you say that at the end everything turns out okay' He said I shrug 'I used to say that but i'm not that naive anymore' I said walking out.

I throw the sandwich away , I can't eat it anyway. I hear voices screaming and than I feel myself stiffen.
There's Niall he's here , he's here to help me get out, he came for me.
Zayn , Louis and Harry are by his side , Zayn is fighting the man and Louis is screaming insults. Harry and Niall are searching through the crowd for me.
I'm frozen on my spot 'Niall!' I just yell it I can't help anymore. His blue eyes meet my figure.

His expression is shocked , he runs to me and hugs me 'Jesus Liam they ruined you' He sobbed in my shoulder. 'Man Liam' Harry said shaking his head 'Guys come we have not much time!' Louis yelled.
'Cara! Caleb!' I call there names loudly , they see me and run to me.
'Come with us' I demanded , they look at each other doubting 'Just come' I said Niall pulls me forward 'Run Liam' He said , we start running all of us out of the building.

Louis' Rangrover is parked on a good place so we jump in. Niall holds my hand tightly we start driving home.
I look at Niall a tear rolls over his cheek , I wipe it away with my thumb.
'I can't believe you had to go through that hell' He said with a trembling voice 'I couldn't escape it , it's not your fault I should've talked about it but I choosed to keep it to myself' I said emotionless voice. Cara and Caleb are laughing about something.

The neighbourhood is in sight , i'm getting nervous 'I know your nervous Li but don't be I'm at your side' Niall said putting my hand in his. Cara smirks down at us 'Stop I have to be here' She told Louis. 'Thank you so much for helping us out and I hope to see you soon and liam here' She get's my phone out of her bra and my nose crunches 'Don't be a baby' She said handing me the phone. It's still warm 'Thanks bye' I said when she got helped out by Louis.

10 minutes later Caleb is where he belongs and we head straight to a restaurant. 'I thought you probably be hungry' Louis said I answer with copying his smile. We enter the restaurant I feel eyes burn on me.
We sit down and start asking me a lot of questions 'Is it true you didn't have a phone all this time?' Niall asked.
'Yeah it is I would have called for help long before' I said.
'Can I take your orders?' The waitress asked , we give our orders and talk further.

I tell about the therapys and how I lost all my hope somehow. 'I don't know I just didn't saw anyhing in colours , for me it felt like I was completely alone and lost all grip I once had' I explained 'And honestly I wanted to give up completely' I said they gasp 'I couldn't help it being stuck in there is horrible and they bring out the worst in you , i'm not really a fighter but I never fought this much I even shatterd the mirror out of anger' They look surprised 'I know right' I said they smirked.

Our food got placed in the front of us and we start eating slowly. I have to gag everytime I take a bite and It starts catching Niall's eyes 'Are you okay Liam?' He asked I shake my head his hand rubs my back. Zayn and Louis look up now too.
'What's wrong Liam?' Zayn asked concerned 'I feel like I can throw up any minute' they look up confused.
After a few minutes eating slowly and careful I gag again I lay down my fork and nice frustrated.

I let out a frustrated sigh 'Look Liam you have to eat if you gag or not' Niall said , it feels weird to hear it out of Niall's mouth. 'I know it just doesn't want to keep down' I see Niall frown deeper 'Is this the first time?' He asked I shake my head 'No I had already problems in the rehab' Niall let's out a trembling sigh 'Liam don't freak out but I think you're having an eating disorder' He said and it's a to much...

-------------------------------
The tables are turned tadddaaaa
What will happen next?
This fanfic is coming to the end.
Xx