Lesson 7) Fainting is a good sign

*EDITED*

Nialls POV

It's been a week since I yelled at Harry and Liam. I didn't talk to him them and they didn't talk to me.
I lost my friend , my own fucking friends. I currently weight 101 lbs.
I worked out more and still purge.
But I do skip P.E. since coach Hemmings is watching me with hawk eyes. Josh has bothered me   again he screamed things like "run one extra mile, so you might lose some weight" "your parents must hate you a lot" "piggy" "Fat ass" and more.

It's time to go to school , I jog until I get dizzy. "C'mon keep running you're not dying" Ana said.
I run further until black spots are in the front of my eyes. I lose my balance and collapse to the ground.

I open my eyes again , everything is blurry. A face is hanging above me.
It's a girly face , brown eyes , brown locks of hair. She says something, I can't hear her. I think she yells , someone else kneels down a boy.
They keep yelling but I can't hear them, It's like i'm deaf or something. I start coughing , blood on my clothes. Wait coughing blood is no good sign. The voices are growing louder and now I finally hear them but I still see them unclear 'NIALL!' They scream , I whimper.
'Say something' the guy said 'd-dizzy' I murmured , ambulance sirenes are  sounding not for away. I feel myself slip away again but the girl hits my cheek 'stay' she demanded.
I try hard , a drop of water falls on my face. Everything disappears.

Ariana's POV
I walk casually on the street , I see Niall run . He's awfully pale and he's skinny, in like really skinny.
Then suddenly he collapse to the ground. I hang above him and scream his name. He opens his eyes after a while but he doesn't seem to function. 'Niall do you hear me?' I asked he looks at me confused.
Then I see this guy on the street, I recognize him from the high school 'You please help!' I yelled as loud as possible. He runs to me 'Omg Niall' he said. 'Niall! it's Liam!' He yelled in panic.
Niall starts coughing and he coughs blood. He looks in shock , my heart beat faster this isn't good.
Liam decides to call an ambulance.
'NIALL' I yelled again he whimpers.
'D-dizzy' he said weakly , his eyes shut almost, I slap his cheek.
'Stay' I demanded the ambulance sirenes come closer.
Liam sits next to him again, a tear rolls from his cheek and falls on Nialls face. He faints and the paramedics take him into the ambulance. Let's pray for the best.

Liam's POV
Ariana could only go with Niall. Now i'm sitting here in my chair not listening to what my French teacher is talking about. 'vous sont même écouter?' The french teacher said stern.
'Wha?' I said sleepy she looks at me angrily 'Out of my class' she said with her annoying french accent. I sigh and stand up with a resting bitch face.

It's break time and I sit down next to Zayn. He's laughing with Perrie his girlfriend. Josh is flirting with Leigh-Anne and she tries to shake him off not interested at all , not that it would stop him.

'Liam i'm talking to you!' Zayn said irritated. 'What sorry' I asked.
He shakes him head 'You seem off' he said. I see Harry looking through the whole canteen it's like he's searching for someone, our eyes meet. He walks to me 'Have you seen Niall I need to speak to him?' I close my eyes for a moment. I swallow thickly , tears burning in my eyes.
I open my eyes again and I see Perrie and the other girls looking concerned, Zayn looks worried too.
I don't seem to find the words before I know I walk away from them, go to the boys toilettes and lock myself.

Tears run down my cheeks , I don't want to talk about it. Everything replays in my head the moment Ariana called for help. The moment his words came out trembling. His cheek bones were so visible. His face was not the only thing what was skinny, his whole body looked like if you would touch it, it would break. He was sickening skinny , anorexic.

Wait...what if Niall is anorexic ,what if it's true. Guys can't get anorexia right? or I didn't see Niall eat since...I can't even remember. That's maybe the reason he fainted at P.E. and also the reason he fainted this morning.
He's starving himself , how couldn't I see ! I've been so dumb.
But why would he? He was already skinny , he was perfect just the way he was.