Lesson 16) You're good in speeching if you speak out of the heart

Longest title I ever made lmao

{ A/N i'm gonna write about Liam's therapy again cus' I wrote this actually before what I write is out of the programme I watched from Christian Jenssen "Cure me i'm gay" it's horrible what happend so I hope you can imagine a bit how it looks like }

Liam's POV
What today happend is disgusting, I can't believe it. So an woman came to bring me to this doctor like office there I got to put on this hospital gown who was awfully ugly. A doctor I assume came in and start talking 'Drink this please' I had to drink a black liqued and I did. It immidaitly made me sick. The man refealed all kind of pictures of man touching each other in ways you don't wanna know and them kissing , hugging etc.
He puts on a tape and the tape starts talking in a monotone. 'Being gay is disgusting , your thoughts are unnaterul' I throw up as fast as the tape starts talking. The tape goes on 'No one will love you this way' I keep throwing up. I've been there for 3 hours.

I hear knocking on my door and open it it refeals a girl , dirty blond hair dark eyebrows really pretty. You goes inside and starts talking 'Look pretty boy they want us to kiss , do the hanky panky you know but were both gay so I'm gonna mess your hair up and rip your clothes a bit' She said ruffling my hair and tug hard on my blouse. 'And you are?' I asked awkwardly 'Oh haha sorry I forgot i'm Cara Delevingne' She said smiling goofy. I smile warm 'Liam Payne it's nice to meet you' I said. She places kisses on my forehead and my cheeks. I look at her confused 'Red lipstick' she said in a duh voice.
'But you have to be a bit messy to otherwise it's not realistic' I said pouting.

'Alright than but I do it myself' She said 'Well thanks' I said sarcastic.
She messes up her own hair and the loud knocking helps us out of our moment. She opens the door 'I see you had fun' The man chuckled I force myself to act shy but it's hard to bite my tongue.

Niall's POV
2 weeks past I did so well I had one fall back in old habits but I picked up great.
I'm about to get weight again and I gotta hear how long I still have to stay here. Everyone compliments me on my body saying I look healthy and more alive. Jake said I look hot what I answered with a quiet thank you and blushing. Jake is doing not so well but he's gonna make it i'm sure.
'Take a step on the scale Niall' They said I step on it happily.
It's the moment of truth 'You weight 145 lbs it's still not what we wanted we want you to alteast weight 154lbs but if you go on like this you'll be free in a week concrats' they said I smile happily 'Thank you' I said.

When I turn back to my room I see I have a long text from Harry.

Niall we're sorry,
We lied to you but we did it for your own good , Liam didn't ignore us he is missed for 2 weeks or so. None of us knows where he is , the school doesn't even know!
We went to his house but they don't open the door. Niall there's something so wrong with this. We are worried and praying he's okay.
He doesn't answer texts or calls.
We decided to tell you now because you are doing so good you'll be out soon. Again we are sorry.
All the love x H

Tears roll down my cheeks all this time they lied to me. For my own good? It isn't good Liam is not okay than i'm not either.

Liam's POV
A week past by again , I can't keep going on like this it's not worth it.
We are sitting in the katine of plastic chairs listening to someone telling us how unhealthy it is to be gay.
'Pssssst Liam' Caleb said , I look up to meet his green eyes.
'Yeah?' I asked 'If you go up there grab that make and give a speech you get from me 25 bucks' He said.
'I even did it if you gave me 5' I said grinning i'm done with the shit.
'Okay I higher your payment with 5 you'll get 30 if you do' He said winking I let out a soft laugh.

'Any questions?' I raise my hand 'The guy in the grey shirt yes' the man said , I stand up and I them looking confused. I walk through the long rows of plastic white chairs to the stage. 'Yeah can I have that?' I said grabbing the microphone out of his hand. 'I have a question but not one a few' I clear my throat dramatically earning a lot of chuckles from the crowd. 'If being gay is so bad? Why isn't divorcing this bad anymore? I mean the bible says that's not okay either. If being gay is disgusting? Why is raping okay? If being gay is unnatural why is marrying a little girl from the half of your age fine?
That's what I don't get , we get treated like shit because we like the same gender why can't we love someone? Have someone to spend our lives with having someone to kiss you and make you feel wanted why?
Only because we like the same gender? I don't get it cus' you say god don't except gays but why would've put us on the world than? Why would he put something he hates on the world? That's a dumb god if you ask me' I hear people yelling ooooh.
But I continue my speech.

'I'm not shamed god no I am not, at first I have to admit I was but how more you've put me in these awful treatments how more I began the realise that being gay is okay and not disgusting. No I learned the only thing that is disgusting is people like you.
Making us feel like we are less , making us think that no one will love us well my parents sent me here I don't care if they love me or hate me anymore. They sent me straight to hell and you know what I met the demons. You can try to "fix" us but you'll never succeed because we are born this way and we're proud' I ended my speech earing wolfer whistles and "Yeahs" but also a fist right in my face.

The microphone falls on the ground letting out a huge beep. A man jumps on me and punches me i'm shocked I didn't expect this to happen.
My body is weaker than ever before I simply can't fight back. He keep punching me in the face. My mind can't function anymore. But somehow I manage to get my arm free and throw a punch at the guy.
More "nurses" join our fight and start kicking me. Until one man grabs my collar and brings his face close to mine my brown eyes meet his grey ones. 'You know what queer you'll never come out of here with this behavour' he said 'Like I would if I didn't act this way' I said sassy I don't know where I found it.

He kicks me in the stomach but still holds me on my collar 'Who's the hero now?' He said throwing me on the ground earning loud whines from me. Everything in my body hurts 'If someone of you dares to stand up and help him no food for 2 days' The man yelled. I look at the crowd. Caleb stands up 'I rather help the person who spoke our thoughts than eat and be disgusted by myself , and actually Liam is the hero right?' The whole crowds she screams yeah and they all walk to me. Caleb kneels besides me 'Grab my hand man' He said I shake my head 'To much pain' I groaned. 'Come on Liam don't let them win' Cara said. I grab his hand and he helps me up giving me extreemly much pain but I stand 'We will never rest until we're free' I spat.

The crowd claps and Caleb helps me to my room 'You better go to sleep helps against the pain' I just nod 'I want to go asleep forever you know' I said and closed the door. I sit down on the floor and start crying. I'm worn out , I can't do this anymore. Even though I just had respect from people that doesn't change the emptiness inside of me.

I crawl to the bathroom , I close the door and stand eye to eye with the broken mirror pieces. It's from 3 days ago I was so angry I smashed the mirror never cleaned up the pieces.
I grab a really sharp piece 'This could be it , it can be over with one stab' I said hands shaking heavily. I bring the piece closer to my chest.
I close my eyes tightly and try to control my breath and than it happens his face pops up big smile blue eyes sparkling like they used to do. I let the piece fall with a tinkling noise. I start sobbing my whole body joins in moving , I get myself up and walk back to my bed and sit down again. And start crying loudly.

------------------------------
I rewrote it in 3 hours and a half hours so you better be proud.
Happily for you I updated it but sadly for me cus' I wrote this whole thing again. It's shorter than it supposed to be but it's still the same important information.
I hope you enjoyed ( you better do cus' I wrote this bloody chapter again)