Lesson 24) Have fate

{A/N I start what happend earlier ( you know when he had that heart attack ) with Niall so that's all in his POV but later it'll be back to currently}

Niall's POV
'Niall baby can you come downstairs?' She asked I didn't sleep all night because my stomach is hurting and growling. When I come downstairs she has a frown on her face. 'Yes?' I asked 'It's time to weight you' she said like it's the most obvious thing ever.

'What! I thought we quit that' I said nervous , I didn't have time to put stones in my pockets or drank any water. 'But-' she looks at me stern 'No buts! stand on it now' she demanded. I swallow thickly.

"She's gonna find out , damn there goes all your hard work" Ana said
"You done so good with vomiting" Mia added.

I took a step closer to the scale , my moms eyes burn holes in my back.
I step on it , the red numbers start to appear. My heart is hammering in my chest. 87 lbs. That's over my goal. The satisfying feeling is taking over me. This is exactly 3 lbs less.
'Niall you've been busy all this time with losing weight , why?' My mom asked tears in her eyes. But the weird thing is a smile creeps over my face. I lost myself completely , i'm inside death and outside i'm still living.

I'm trapped in my own body 'Because I needed to get a rid of the fat and my emptiness' I smiled. I can't control myself 'It's something i'm good at , i'm great at fasting , exercise and vomiting' I added.
'I'm not as worthless as dad told me , I finally succeed in it I reached my goal' I said 'Rather a empty feeling in my stomach than in my heart' I added to the whole explaination. It was exactly what I've been thinking since I fell back.

Before she could say something I runned upstairs. Upstairs I glare in the long mirror , I stare at the dull blue eyes and see them filling with tears. I grabbed my brush and throw it against the mirror. The mirror shatters. My heart is pounding in my chest like it's about to explode. I walk slowly back staring at the damage I made. 'I'm a monster' I said shocked.
I fall back on my butt , sobs reck my body.

My breaths are short , my chest is on fire 'i'm dying' I coughed through sobbing. Apparently I said it loud enough to get my mom to run upstairs. 'Keep breathing' she yelled 'I already called an ambulance because you can't survive with how less you weight' she yelled.
I feel light headed and my heart isn't beating as fast as it did minutes ago.

{ present time }

Liam's POV
Me and Harry are waiting for the doctor to come out and finally tell something about Niall's situation.
We are praying to god that Niall is lucky again and survives.
We see a tall man come out , upset look that is faker than fake.
'I'm doctor Jones , I want to talk to you about the current situation Mr Horan is in' He said , taking us to another room.

'Alright , Mr Horan is on the edge of death' He said 'Wow really subtile!' I blurted out.
'Excuse me, the chance he'll survive the night is really little; on a scale from 1-10 it probably be 3' He said.
Harry's eyes are fogging with tears.
'His eating disorder damaged a lot more like his vital organs, his seeds aren't furtile anymore, we've reported cuts on his hips , thighs and stomach. His bloodpressure is really low and he has problems with breathing' he said. That's a long list.

'You can visit him now , his mom we'll be here in a minute and you'll say your goodbyes , it's the procedure i'm sorry' he said not sorry at all.
'Jerk' I muttert under my breath , but I can't deny my tears.
The doctor leaves us alone and Harry breaks down in fit sobs.
'I don't want him to die , I don't want him to die! He had such a big plans for the future, he w-wanted to study and than right after spending a year doing charity work' Harry sobbed , slightly hyperventilating.

I take Harry in my arms 'I-I know , I know I don't want him to go either but Niall is in pain his own brain is poisoning his body. I want him to stay , I can't imagine living without him around' I said tears rolling down my cheeks.