First schoolday

shit its already eight i gotta be at school in half an hour. Julia rushed down the stairs in some clothes she grabbed from her chair, she took her bag and ran out of the house. At school she walked in to her class all rushed and took place next to her best friend melissa. Her friend melissa was also 16, they have been bestfriends sinds kindergarden. Julia excused herself and grabbed her books. 

After first period they went outside, there was a black car Right in front of the schooldoor. Julia walked towards the car and took a better look, inside the car was sitting a boy he looked 18-20. She turned around and walked to her bestfriend. Melissa told her that the boy in the car was looking at julia, so julia turned around and looked straight in to the light green eyes of the boy. He had dark brown hair and full lips. She turned back as fast as she could and they walked back in laughing. 

When school ended mellisa had to go to football so Julia was on her own, she waited for a bit and than grabbed her bike. She drove past the highway and came in a park, there she saw him again the boy from the black car. She decided to talk to him and stopped next to him.

Hi she said, im Julia who are you? Im Noah he said, didnt i saw you at that school i was today? he asked. Yeah, i noticed you too Julia answerd. Nice to meet you, how old are you asked Noah. Im 16 Julia said, and you are..? Im 18, do you have snapchat or instagram? Yeah Julia said and she gave him her snapchat. Well ill text you than he said. Okay, but i gotta go cause my parents are waiting so maby ill see you around bye! she said. And julia ride home. 

At home she saw that he already messaged her, he said "heyyy, i forgot to tell you you are really pretty! She started blushing and decided to play a bit hard to catch so she said. "Thank you! you didnt look as bad urself either". They talked the whole night and she got to know him better and better. She went to sleep happier than she has been in a very long while