Berlin

That morning Noah waited for Julia in front of her house, he got out of the car and ringed the bell. Julia opened the door and kissed him, she grabbed her suitcase and hugged her parents. Julia put her suitcase in the back and took a seat. Noah started the car and they drove to berlin. They listened to music and had breakfast on their way.

They arrived at the bed and breakfast Noah had reserved. It was a really cute small place with a beautiful flower garden in the back. They went inside and got the keys to the room, Julia opened the room and walked inside. It was an amazing room with a kingsize bed, a hot tub a little bar, and an amazing bathroom. Noah picked Julia up, threw her on the bed, and started tickling her. After a while they walked downstairs and went out to grab lunch, they walked through the city and decided to just get some fries and walked to Castel caput. They were there for over two hours and then decided to walk back.

When they got back to the hotel they had a little moment for themself, so Julia started writing on her laptop what she has been doing a lot recently. She didn't tell Noah about her writing yet but she got the tip from Jake. Noah asked what she was doing and she showed him what she was writing. He loved it he said. Then they both dressed up to get dinner, he walked her to a really cute pizza restaurant. They took a seat and he told her to not order any drinks with alcohol right now. She didn't understand why but agreed, They both had a pizza and a sprite. After dinner, they went back to the hotel.When they got back Noah grabbed her hand and took her to the garden. They took a seat and he pulled out a bottle of champagne. He gave Julia a glass and filled one for himself. He gave her the glass and said babe, I gotta tell you something Noah said. He looked serious. Julia said yeah of course what's wrong? Well, I'm gonna move, and not close by I'm gonna move out of the country. What? Where are u moving to and why? I'm going to France Noah said, I got a great job offer there! Really but that's amazing, but that also means I get to see u way less... Yeah, I know but I think that's not the issue cause I'm sure we can make that work! Yeah, we probably can but when are u leaving Julia answered. Probably end of this week. Okay well yeah, Julia said disappointed. But trust me we're gonna stay together and when you are done with the high school you're gonna live with me so we see each other every day Noah said and kissed her. That night Julia couldn't sleep as well and fall asleep at 5 am.