New life

It's years and years later. Julia is a published writer with more than 3 good-selling books, Jake works as a lawyer and they live in a big apartment close by Jakes's job. Things are going well with them and Julia is three months pregnant with their first child. They are both very excited to start a family.

One day Julia walks through the city when she sees a new store has opened. She walks in and looks around a bit when she sees a small notebook with the date of when Jake and she started dating. She grabs the book and walks to the counter. She looks up when she recognizes who is standing behind the counter. It's Noah, he looks up too and looks shocked when he recognizes Julia. "hey Julia, how are you doing?" He said. "Great actually! how about you?" I'm not so good, my girl and I just broke up and she took everything from me. So now I have to work here to earn money. "oh I'm sorry to hear that" she answered. I see you are pregnant he said, congrats. Yeah, thanks. Well I gotta go it was nice to see you she said to end the conversation.When she came home she told jake about her meet with Noah, he laughed when he heard about the breakup. Well, he left the best woman possible and I took it so he deserves it. He kissed her and said, you are the one for me.