Ten

Aria was hurt by Sam. She couldn't believe he had actually cheated on her. Especially after all they had been through together. She was hurt and angry. And all she wanted to do was make him pay.

Aria sat in the kitchen. She looked to her phone as it rang and sighed. She picked it up and glared as she saw it was Sam. She declined the call as Chloe walked in.

Chloe looked to her and smiled. "Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

Aria smiled as she looked at her. "I've been better," she said.

Chloe looked to her sister and smiled. She sighed. "I warned you what he was like. What's he done?" She asked.

Aria sighed and wiped a tear away. "He slept with someone. In New York. I saw it on his phone. I'm not a snoop. I saw it. And he's lying to me. Pretending it didn't happen. But I know. And all I feel is angry. And I need to make him pay," she mumbled.

Chloe looked at her sister. She smiled as she walked over. She pulled her into a hug. She kissed the top of her head and smiled. "It's going to be okay. But you need to confront him. Tell him it's over. Because he can't hurt you and expect you to take him back when he's lying," Chloe said as Aria nodded. Knowing she was right.

****

Aria got to work and stood in the staffroom. Sam walked in. "There you are. I've been calling you," Sam said.

Aria nodded. "And I've been avoiding you," she said as she didn't look at him.

Sam sighed as he looked at her. "Baby. What's going on?" He asked.

"Don't call me that. I saw the messages on your phone. I know about her. In New York. And I know what you did. I know you cheated on me. And how you've been lying to me," Aria said.

Sam looked at her and sighed. "Babe I'm sorry. It was a mistake. It  meant nothing. Look, let's forget it," he told her.

Aria nodded. She smirked. "Yeah. Let's forget it happened. You and me. As we're done," she said as she went to walk off.

Sam grabbed her arm. He looked to her and sighed. "Don't do this. Please," he said.

Aria pulled away from him. "Don't make me out to be the bad guy. Sam. You're the one who cheated. Not me. I can't do this. I don't trust you. And right now, I can't even look at you," she told him as she went to walk out of the room

"I love you Aria," Sam said.

Aria turned back to him. "Yeah. Well that's too bad.  Because I don't love you," she spat as she walked off. Feeling more heartbroken than ever.

****

Aria got home and sighed. She felt like crap and she was heartbroken. She saw Chloe and smiled as she walked over to her. "Are you okay?" Chloe asked.

Aria sighed. "I've been better. I just feel so hurt right now," she said.

Chloe walked over to her. She hugged her and smiled. "I know. But no matter what, I'm here for you. And I'm going to help you through this," Chloe said as Aria smiled.

Aria had no idea just how far from done with Sam she was. And how she was about to find herself connected to him for good.