Two

Aria had been in Holby for a few weeks now. She had the termination but felt so horrid for it.  Chloe went with her for the procedure. Aria was grateful to have her sister by her side.

When morning came, Aria walked downstairs. Sam was there. He had just his boxers on. "Oh. Sorry. I'll come back," Aria said.

"No. My fault. I forgot you were here," Sam replied.

Aria rolled her eyes but tried to hide the tears. "You don't have to make me feel like crap for being born! I get it! You hate me!"

Aria walked off. Sam felt bad for how he treated her. He knew it was wrong.

***
Aria was sitting on her bed. She tried to hide the tears. She was feeling too emotional about everything lately. Sam being a jerk towards her wasn't helping either.

***
Aria went to the hospital to see Grace. Grace adored having two older sisters. She looked up to them both.

Aria sat down and sighed. She took Grace's hand. "Come on Gracie. Wake up now darling."

"It will be soon."

Aria turned to see Sam. She turned away from him. "I think it's best you and I don't talk."

"I'm sorry."

Aria shrugged. "I don't care."

***
Chloe walked into Grace's room. She saw her sister and father standing there glaring at each other. "Wow. The tension in here is unbelievable."

Aria quickly walked out. She didn't want to be around Sam. He was too confusing. "Wait Up."

Aria turned to see Chloe. "Okay. What's been happening?" Chloe asked.

"No idea what you're talking about"

"Come off it. You and my dad."

Aria sighed. "It's nothing. Don't get involved in it all."

"Well he's my father and you're my sister so something must have happened," Chloe said.

Aria shrugged. "Nothing has happened okay? Just drop it. Please."

***
Sam looked up as Chloe walked in. "What the hell has happened between you and Aria?" She asked.

"Nothing."

Chloe scoffed. "I'm not stupid. I know there's tension between you both. Sort it out."

***
Aria was sitting with Connie. Connie was attempting to sort some of Grace's stuff out. "Mum, you need to relax. You're not supposed to be doing all of this."

"I'll be fine."

"You're not time! You're recovering from a car accident!"

Connie rolled her eyes. "Don't yell at me. You're forgetting I'm your mother. I will send you back to University!"

Aria sighed. "I wish I never came back!" She yelled.

***
Aria got in her car and drove around. She felt unwanted by everyone. She knew she shouldn't have been born and she wished she hadn't been.

Aria sat by the canal and cried. She didn't know why everyone was going on at her. She wished she didn't come back from University.

***
While Aria was driving, she saw someone following her. She was scared as she didn't know who it was. She felt uneasy.

Aria was driving over a bridge. Suddenly, the car behind her crashed into the back of her sending Aria's car over the bridge...