Six

Aria groaned to herself as she woke up. Her head was killing her. She couldn't remember having so much to drink the night before.

Aria frowned as she realised she wasn't in her own room. She recognised the bedroom as Sam's. She looked to see him asleep in the bed next to her. She saw the used condom on the floor.

Aria groaned as the thoughts of the night before came back and how she had sex with him after they had gotten back to his flat and shared a couple of bottles of wine.

She sighed as she stood up. She grabbed her heels and her clothes from the night before and slipped them on. She quickly snuck out the flat.

***
Aria felt ashamed. She was ashamed of getting so drunk and sleeping with Sam. He was Chloe and Grace's father which was only going to complicate things.

***
Aria got back home. She frowned as she saw Chloe. She was surprised as she thought Chloe would have been with Iain. She walked into the kitchen. Chloe smirked. "And where were you last night? You dirty stop out," she asked.

Aria looked at her and sighed. "You're not funny. My head is killing me."

"I am. You know I am. Iain says I stole his humour," Chloe said. She saw the love bite on her neck. "You didn't happen to be with my father did you?"

Aria groaned. "Don't ask that. It's weird," Aria said. She saw the look on Chloe's face. "What?"

Chloe smiled. "I know. It's okay. If he makes you happy, that's all that matters," Chloe said.

Aria nodded and grinned.  "I'm glad to see you and mum finally made it up. It only took 21 years. Anyways, I thought you were with Iain."

Chloe felt the tears hit her cheeks. "He left. He left and he didn't tell me," she sobbed.

Aria's heart broke. She held her sister close. "You didn't deserve that Chlo. He's a jerk."

"It's not that. I'm pregnant."

***
Later that day, Aria got to work. She sighed as she saw Sam. She walked off avoiding him. She knew that she had snuck off on him. But she knew that she needed to clear her head. She couldn't do think straight around him.

Aria spent most of her shift avoiding Sam. She walked into the staffroom. He was on the phone. He looked at her and frowned before he hung up. "Have you spoken to Chloe?" He asked. "She's not herself."

Aria sighed and nodded. "She's fine. She just needs some time," she said as she made herself some coffee. She looked at him.

Sam nodded. "So, you snuck out before I could tell you how much fun I had last night," he said as he walked over to her.

"Don't. I can't."

Sam took a step closer to her. He sighed as he put a strand of hair behind her ear. "I know you're worried. But you don't have to be. What we have is great and we can keep it secret. More special. No one has to know," he said. He placed a hand on her cheek.

Sam leaned in and kissed her. But for how long could Aria kept her feelings hidden?